PDA

View Full Version : 11/6 aq post pattern

hoovesupsideyourhead
11-06-2013, 02:24 PM
looks like lezcano had a ton.went to the rail and it closed up..

RockHardTen1985
11-06-2013, 10:19 PM
It was race 7.
To be fair the horse is 0/16 lifetime. Big time hanger and simply not very good. I can only see his pp's going back 10 races. In those 10 races he has been the favorite 5 times and under 5-1 8 times.

golfer
11-07-2013, 03:47 PM
It was race 7.
To be fair the horse is 0/16 lifetime. Big time hanger and simply not very good. I can only see his pp's going back 10 races. In those 10 races he has been the favorite 5 times and under 5-1 8 times.

I agree with Mr Ten. While he was quite compromised yesterday, and may have won if he got through, don't want him next time at any price.
Unless the trainer change moved him up multiple lengths.

3kings
11-07-2013, 04:08 PM
I agree with Mr Ten. While he was quite compromised yesterday, and may have won if he got through, don't want him next time at any price.
Unless the trainer change moved him up multiple lengths.

I might be interested at a decent price if the pace looks to be hot. A few scratches affected the pace scenario yesterday and he was closing into a slow pace before being shut off.

golfer
11-07-2013, 04:11 PM
I might be interested at a decent price if the pace looks to be hot. A few scratches affected the pace scenario yesterday and he was closing into a slow pace before being shut off.

All true, but the winner was behind him. Sadly, I have bet this horse enough times to know what he is, and what he isn't.

RockHardTen1985
11-07-2013, 08:18 PM

No limit for how many chances a horse gets? 0/16 is crazy, especially at low prices. He is a flashy bred NY bred, being by English Channel he is always bet. I never want him, ever.... When he wins congragulations on to the next race.