PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Wed./Early DD

GPK
10-03-2006, 02:14 PM
WOW...both races on the turf for the early double tomorrow.:D :D

Will be back with my selections for this play later this evening.

GPK
10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Deelites Gold, Determinator/A Wonder She Is, Green Street

bellsbendboy
10-03-2006, 08:56 PM
I must admit GPK if you bet turf races, without knowing the rail position, you contribute a value enhancement to the winning tickets of the people that do!

Most all handicappers and many expensive selection services, ignore the turf rail placement. Not a critique of your picks, by any measure, but ignoring the turf rail is like; playing poker with a forty-five card deck. Nevertheless, good luck. BBB

GPK
10-03-2006, 09:20 PM
I must admit GPK if you bet turf races, without knowing the rail position, you contribute a value enhancement to the winning tickets of the people that do!

Most all handicappers and many expensive selection services, ignore the turf rail placement. Not a critique of your picks, by any measure, but ignoring the turf rail is like; playing poker with a forty-five card deck. Nevertheless, good luck. BBB

I do understand that and I do take that into consideration...especially considering the majority of my bets are turf races.

I posted these selections tonight because I said I would. They are always subject to change due to scratches, AE's drawing in, jock switches and rail placement.