PDA

View Full Version : Friday Mountaineer DD'S

Byebyemermaid
09-29-2006, 02:51 PM
In the 1st race i'm going to single the 4.It seems that Brian Theriot(not Jamie) has switched his tack to Mountaineer.He's riding for a fellow cajun a member of the Delahoussaye family.This race is bad so i wouldn't go crazy.You have the 5 dropping from MSW but her best line was on the grass.In the 2nd i'm using the 3,4 and 10.Whitney knows the 3 having ridden her in 2005 and doing well with her.The 4 is coming off a layoff but has done well at Mountaineer.The 10's last win was September 27th 2005.The conditions of this race are NW1 since September 29th 2005.The early double is 4/3,4,10.Proceed with caution.In the 9th race i'm going to single the 7.I think she's the only one that wants to go 6 furlongs and should get a good stalking trip.In her 1st 2 starts she raced against a horse called Sunshine State who destroyed the 4 in her last start.In the 10th race i'll be using the 1,4 and 5.The 1 is the horse to beat and should have a good pace to run down.The 4 is coming out of a race beaten almost 10 lengths where the 3 was beaten 28 lengths.The 5 is Huber Villa-Gomez and i can't leave him out on a horse that loves Mountaineer and could be the first move at the speed.The late double is 7/1,4,5.

Byebyemermaid
09-30-2006, 04:31 PM
In the 1st race i'm going to single the 4.It seems that Brian Theriot(not Jamie) has switched his tack to Mountaineer.He's riding for a fellow cajun a member of the Delahoussaye family.This race is bad so i wouldn't go crazy.You have the 5 dropping from MSW but her best line was on the grass.In the 2nd i'm using the 3,4 and 10.Whitney knows the 3 having ridden her in 2005 and doing well with her.The 4 is coming off a layoff but has done well at Mountaineer.The 10's last win was September 27th 2005.The conditions of this race are NW1 since September 29th 2005.The early double is 4/3,4,10.Proceed with caution.In the 9th race i'm going to single the 7.I think she's the only one that wants to go 6 furlongs and should get a good stalking trip.In her 1st 2 starts she raced against a horse called Sunshine State who destroyed the 4 in her last start.In the 10th race i'll be using the 1,4 and 5.The 1 is the horse to beat and should have a good pace to run down.The 4 is coming out of a race beaten almost 10 lengths where the 3 was beaten 28 lengths.The 5 is Huber Villa-Gomez and i can't leave him out on a horse that loves Mountaineer and could be the first move at the speed.The late double is 7/1,4,5.Got very lucky last night.the 4 was a late scratch in the 1st race so i decided to use the 5 off the dropdown and wound up hitting the double.In the late double they scratched the 5 in the 10th race so i then threw in the 10.Can't remember in my lifetime hitting 2 doubles because horses i liked got scratched.I think the track is going to be off at Mountaineer tonight.The early double i'm going to play 3,4,9/4,6,8.There is quite a bit of speed in the 2nd race and it should set it up for one of those 3 horses.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
09-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Got very lucky last night.the 4 was a late scratch in the 1st race so i decided to use the 5 off the dropdown and wound up hitting the double.In the late double they scratched the 5 in the 10th race so i then threw in the 10.Can't remember in my lifetime hitting 2 doubles because horses i liked got scratched.I think the track is going to be off at Mountaineer tonight.The early double i'm going to play 3,4,9/4,6,8.There is quite a bit of speed in the 2nd race and it should set it up for one of those 3 horses.Good luck.
Did not use the 3/5 shot in the 1st race but did come back and caught the exacta in the 2nd.It paid $259 and the irony is that if i played the triple it came in and paid over a grand.I keep telling you there is money at Mountaineer.

freezy
09-30-2006, 07:02 PM
i hit the excata s well, thanks i alwsy listen to u at the mount. I also single the 7 in the pik3 and backe dit up with all in the 4th and the 23689 in the 5th, so i'm hoping for a bomb in the 4th

Byebyemermaid
09-30-2006, 07:42 PM
i hit the excata s well, thanks i alwsy listen to u at the mount. I also single the 7 in the pik3 and backe dit up with all in the 4th and the 23689 in the 5th, so i'm hoping for a bomb in the 4th
I'm going to play the late double but with caution I'm going to use the concept that the 8 horse will bounce off her last race and that the The irony is that6 in the 10th race is regressing.The irony is that they're both trained by the same guy whose percentage is off the charts.So it will be just $5 doubles 3,4,5,9/9.Good luck.

freezy
09-30-2006, 07:51 PM
but i have to include the 8, anyhting parker rides i include.

Byebyemermaid
09-30-2006, 08:20 PM
When they don't come on the track you know they're cancelling.Good night.