PDA

View Full Version : Kiaran Mclaughlin - What a great story

2MinsToPost
06-08-2006, 05:57 PM
How many folks out there knew he was diagnosed with MS in 1998? He, despite this illness which I can give you first hand accounts of its effects, battles thru each day holding his head high. I had no idea until earlier today. God bless this man and his battle with a disease that can grip you at the moment you don't expect.

Kasept
06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
KMc was on the show with tonight and was great.. Is very happy about Jazzy and Kahlila coming in... I asked about that really interesting FOW he has in the 7th tomorrow.. Another Look.. 15-1 and could be the proverbial "any kind"..

He, and his brother, are GREAT guys.. As nice as anyone to be around on the backstretch..

2MinsToPost
06-08-2006, 06:32 PM
KMc was on the show with tonight and was great.. Is very happy about Jazzy and Kahlila coming in... I asked about that really interesting FOW he has in the 7th tomorrow.. Another Look.. 15-1 and could be the proverbial "any kind"..

He, and his brother, are GREAT guys.. As nice as anyone to be around on the backstretch..

Yeah Steve what a great story and motivational piece it could be for those media outlets with his blessing. Know what I mean? Have a great weekend everyone.

jpops757
06-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah Steve what a great story and motivational piece it could be for those media outlets with his blessing. Know what I mean? Have a great weekend everyone.
There have been numerous interviews on the various media out lets about his battle. ESPN had a nice special interest, feel good piece on him and Matz during the lead up to the Derby.

boldruler
06-09-2006, 08:42 AM
He seems like a really nice guy. I am going to bet an 8-8-8 pick three if there is one on Hello Liberty-English Channel-Jazil, but I still like Deputy Glitter on a dry track.