PDA

View Full Version : Mondays opener at Mountaineer

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 05:01 PM
This is a bad bunch of bottom dwelling claimers so i have to give the 5 Top Buckaroo a big shot.She's speed bred by Top Account out of a Buckaroo mare.Joe Judice gets the call and i do like the work out of the gate on September 19th.I'll bet her win and place and then three doubles with the 2,6 and 8 in the second.Good luck.

Gander
09-25-2006, 07:46 PM
This is hilarious Mermaid. You are using breeding to handicap a race at Mountaineer! LOL! This is the funniest thing I have ever read on here. Joe Judice, LOL!

MinnSkinny
09-25-2006, 07:51 PM
I appreciate your picks, Maid. Gander apparently looks to find fault, or is simply trying to find some humor. Keep pickin, you do well at this.

Gander
09-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Easy there cowboy. Mermaid and I are buddies, I was only making a joke. I know hes the man when it comes to Mountaineer action!

Lighten up Francis.

MinnSkinny
09-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Deal. No problem.
I misunderstood your reference to breeding. I have made a sh*tload more $$ at these low-rent tracks than the more well-known venues, but truthfully MTN is kickin' my butt lately. Time for a vaction in the Northwoods! Flyin' out Friday night!

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 08:34 PM
I appreciate your picks, Maid. Gander apparently looks to find fault, or is simply trying to find some humor. Keep pickin, you do well at this.
Minny i can guarantee you that any comments that Gander would make towards me are without any malice and purely only in jest.He was kind enough to offer myself to stay at his place if i woud've been able to get up to Saratoga this past summer.I've had numerous conversations with him and he's even on my list for a holiday card.I think he does think that it's ironic that i live in NYC 3.8 miles from Belmont,do business around JFK which is a stones throw from Aqueduct,but i post about some little track in West Virginia.In the meantime although this is redboarding i did catch the late double last night for $8 and had the early pick 3 tonight for a deuce with a total investment of $8.It paid $97.I'm looking at the late double now and am trying to see if there is a way to beat Outcashem tonight in the 9th.Closers have done well at sprints tonight.

MinnSkinny
09-25-2006, 08:52 PM
No sh*t Maid, and the pace looks totally different than the weekend. Sloppy track Fri / Sat now getting quicker. Good luck tonight, and Tim I meant no harm earlier.

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Since the 9th has been cut down to a 6 horse field i'm going to use every horse but the 4 in the 9th with the 6 and 10 in the finale.The bet is $2 doubles 1,2,6,7,8/6,10.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Since the 9th has been cut down to a 6 horse field i'm going to use every horse but the 4 in the 9th with the 6 and 10 in the finale.The bet is $2 doubles 1,2,6,7,8/6,10.Good luck.
Well it will now be $30 i'll throw away having had the winner in the 8th for $10.Really thought that there would be an inquiry since it looked like the 8 hit the 7 in the stretch.The bet now is 1,2,6,7,8/5,6,10.Good luck and i do apoligize for the redboarding.

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Well it will now be $30 i'll throw away having had the winner in the 8th for $10.Really thought that there would be an inquiry since it looked like the 8 hit the 7 in the stretch.The bet now is 1,2,6,7,8/5,6,10.Good luck and i do apoligize for the redboarding.
The 1 is scratched so it's 2,3,6,7,8/5,6,10.The bet is in.Good luck.

DerbyCat
09-25-2006, 09:15 PM
M - You're not the one who put $10,000 to show on the 4, are you? :-) I saw that bet and had to laugh... is this horse going to finish in the money or should I place a show bet on the field?

:-)

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 09:33 PM
M - You're not the one who put $10,000 to show on the 4, are you? :-) I saw that bet and had to laugh... is this horse going to finish in the money or should I place a show bet on the field?

:-)
Chelle i see your location is now Spokane.How are things in the great northwest.If i was a multi millionaire i still would never bet that kind of money to show.I'd rather bet $20 on a 25-1 shot.I need the 5,6 or 10 for the double.

GPK
09-25-2006, 09:53 PM
The Master of Mountaineer strikes again.

Very well done Mark. $325 Double for $2

DerbyCat
09-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Mark - I didn't think you'd be silly enough to place a bet like that ;-) congrats on the DD! I had the 8 in the 1st leg but didn't go with the 5 - good call on your part.

Yep, I moved to Spokane... couldn't afford a house in California so I returned to my alma mater... they offered me a job so I'm back to working in college athletics - I'm looking at housing prices here and salivating - I can get a 3 bd/2ba, 2000+ sq/ft home in a great neighborhood for $250K - unheard of in CA - and I like the people up here so I think I made the right decision. I'll miss Bay Meadows but I've got TVG and an online account so I'll be ok - and I'm finding Mountaineer to be a lot of fun. I look forward to chatting more about the track with you.

chat with you later...

Byebyemermaid
09-25-2006, 10:03 PM
The Master of Mountaineer strikes again.

Very well done Mark. $325 Double for $2
Thanks Kev.What can i say but Mountaineer has become my HAPPY PLACE.lol.Good night.Mark.