PDA

View Full Version : Last Kiss- The Movie

Gander
09-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Just saw this. Great movie. Very entertaining and thought provoking. Best movie I've seen in a theater in quite some time.

Seattle, you'd like this as Rachel Bilson is in this.

BellamyRd.
09-24-2006, 07:09 PM
Just saw this. Great movie. Very entertaining and thought provoking. Best movie I've seen in a theater in quite some time.

haven't heard of this one
what's the premise?

Gander
09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Its really good, please go see it.

Zach Braff (of Scrubs) plays a 29 year old guy who just got his serious girlfriend pregnant and they are happily planning on staying together and having the baby, eventually getting married. But he is scared because he knows his life is all to well laid out for him and there is no more room for surprises. He meets this college girl (Rachel Bilson) at his friend's wedding and is immediately tempted and curious to have some fun.

Meanwhile Zach Braff's 3 friends are all contemplating where life is going. One is unhappily married with a baby, one cant get over his exgirlfriend and is letting it ruin his life and the third is a single bartender who gets a different girl every night.

Check out the trailer...

http://www.lastkissmovie.com/

Seattleallstar
09-25-2006, 09:53 AM

yeah and Jax Barrett isn it too, but Rachel Bilson my god! Gander that stuff magazine spread mmmmmmmmmmmm good! That is like 2 years ago now I think.

Was gonna see it, but my bro didnt wanna watch it since he was the one paying. Saw Jackass 2 instead, I laughed my ass off from beginning to en d

GPK
09-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Tim....Stacey and I saw this last weekend....very good movie.

Gander
09-25-2006, 10:40 AM
I thought so too Kev. I like Rachel Bilson and my only complaint is they didnt show enough of her. That poor guy, imagine being tempted by her?!
Great acting all around. I enjoyed it and was greatly surprised.

repent
09-26-2006, 04:03 AM
damn,
at least the other braff movie had natalie portman in it.
that chic is sexy even with a shaved head(V for Vendetta, which was really good btw).

I wouldnt watch this last kiss movie if you paid me. its probably as bad as pearl jam's cover of the song by the same title.
what a horrible year for movies.
every thing I have seen in theatres sucked.
World Trade Center was horrible.
Miami Vice sucked.
Wicker Man was not as good as I thought.
Shymalan's movie was appearantly so bad that it left theatres before I even had a chance to see it.

hopefully the departed will be good.

Repent

blackthroatedwind
09-26-2006, 08:56 AM

Honestly...this may have been the single worst movie I have ever seen. Not a believable character or believable situation in the entire movie. A complete piece of garbage.....disgraceful.

At least the original had some self respect and humor.

BellamyRd.
09-26-2006, 09:29 AM
damn,
that chic is sexy even with a shaved head(V for Vendetta, which was really good btw).

I wouldnt watch this last kiss movie if you paid me. its probably as bad as pearl jam's cover of the song by the same title.
Miami Vice sucked.
Shymalan's movie was appearantly so bad that it left theatres before I even had a chance to see it.

Repent

buddy of mine landed a gig in "The Departed" as Matt Damon's body-double
he went to a screening and said it was the best thing Scorese has ever done
maybe he'll get the Oscar they academy always fails to bestow on him

blackthroatedwind
09-26-2006, 09:34 AM

Another remake of a foreign movie. At least it's Scorcese, so it should be good, but I highly recommend the original. I think it's called " Internal Affairs " ( nothing to do with the Richard Gere movie of the same title ). It's from Hong Kong and it's tremendous. Part of a trilogy, I believe, but I only saw that one.

Seattleallstar
09-26-2006, 10:13 AM
damn,

Miami Vice sucked.

Repent

ditto on WTC, seeing Nicolas Cage and the hispanic guy trapped in rubble for 2 hours wasnt exactly great cinema

Gander
09-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Not sure why anyone would want to see an amateur re-enactment of quite possibly one of the most tragic things thats happened to our great country (terrorist sympathizers, please need not reply to this).

I would rather watch movies like the Last Kiss, I guess my taste and genre is somewhat different than many others who post here. Thats cool, chocolate and vanilla. And I'll take the current version with Rachel Billson over the original. :cool:

blackthroatedwind
09-26-2006, 02:48 PM
And I'll take the current version with Rachel Billson over the original. :cool:

You might feel differently if you saw her Italian counterpart.

Gander
09-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Whats her name? You are talking to a huge fan of the OC. Ya I know, I am a little old to be liking the OC, but hey, it makes me feel younger. So shes got to be some kind of filly to best Rachel Billson.

blackthroatedwind
09-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Whats her name? You are talking to a huge fan of the OC. Ya I know, I am a little old to be liking the OC, but hey, it makes me feel younger. So shes got to be some kind of filly to best Rachel Billson.

Rachel Billson is obviously very pretty...the girl in the original is very beautiful.

repent
09-27-2006, 02:32 AM
ditto on WTC, seeing Nicolas Cage and the hispanic guy trapped in rubble for 2 hours wasnt exactly great cinema

no joke.
blame oliver stone for that one.

It really had NOTHING to say about what happened on 9-11.
probably b/c Stone really does not have a problem with terrorism against the United States.

Repent

repent
09-27-2006, 02:40 AM

cool,
good to know.
I forgot he has not won an Oscar.
I thought for sure he had won with Gangs of NY, but that was the year they gave it to that freak polanski. total bs.

he would have won for the Aviator in any other year, but Eastwood was at his best in 2004 with MDB.
Eastwood might get him again this year also.

Repent