PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY Belmont ( W<P<S) Suicide picks..

2 Dollar Bill
09-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Congrats to both buffy & tiz for picking both winners... Lets see who makes it to week #4 !

tiznowthegreat
09-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Race 3 - Five Star Daydream

Makes for some serious excitement trying to get your horse home with only two people left. Good luck Buffy!

Buffymommy
09-24-2006, 08:19 PM
At a horse show since about 6 am this morning. Just getting in right now. Congrats Tiz. I forgot!

Sorry dudes. Win goes to Tiz.

2 Dollar Bill
09-25-2006, 09:31 AM
Congrats ... Tiz..... (sorry to buffy ).... The contest that I was told would run past the belmont meet.. is OVER after three weekends.....

Buffymommy
09-25-2006, 09:40 AM
I want a rematch.... Hee hee. I lost fair and square. I am sorry 2dollar. My weekend was just overbooked! I can't believe I actually made it to work today.

But I did win this weekend. Got my first blue ribbon at the show so I am not overly depressed! :)

2 Dollar Bill
09-25-2006, 04:49 PM
I want a rematch.... Hee hee. I lost fair and square. I am sorry 2dollar. My weekend was just overbooked! I can't believe I actually made it to work today.

But I did win this weekend. Got my first blue ribbon at the show so I am not overly depressed! :)
Good for you & getting a ribbon.......

I guess we could Start it again this weekend... Fresh Slate and everyone is in.... and in honor of your blue ribbon..
The contest will be called..... The Blue Ribbon {belmont suicide part # 2} contest.....
If I get enought feedback..I'll put up the thread on thursday...

PeteMugg
09-25-2006, 05:12 PM
I'm down for another try at this. And congrats to Tiz and Buffy for kicking our butts. Hey Buff, good job on that blue ribbon !!!

tiznowthegreat
09-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Hey, didn't want to win like that. If you want Buffy, we can keep the contest going unless a new contest is going to start this week, which I hope there is. Mad props to $2bill for running a great contest.

Buffymommy
09-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the congrats guys!

Tiz the rules were if you didn't put in a pick you were out so I was out fair and square.

New contest is fine with me. Have a show NEXT weekend so can someone remind me on Saturday to remember to put in my pick? Hee hee. Just kidding. I also had my mom in town this past weekend so I was a busy girl and it just slipped my mind.

May the best man/woman win! Thanks 2$ for doing the contest!