PDA

View Full Version : LOL, my favorite type of Democrat

GPK
09-23-2006, 05:52 PM
NO, not you GenRisk..

driving down the Interstate today and came upon a VW Bug, one of the newer models, with some "left leaning" bumper stickers all over the back. BUT, there was noone driving this vehicle. It was being towed by this huge RV that may get 4-5 miles per gallon. Must have been on of those Dems with alot of money invested in gas and oil companies:D :D

ArlJim78
09-23-2006, 06:07 PM
I think it could have been the Al Gore environmental caravan.

Danzig
09-23-2006, 06:45 PM
ahhh, irony. one of my favorite things...i remember one time, back when i used to watch bill o'reilly (he bores me now, same stuff every night) that he had one of the kennedy jr people on. guy was railing about using suvs....and o'reilly asked him about his private jet, that he had flown to do the show on it, how much would it save to fly commercial. of course mr. kennedy wouldn't answer. 'that's not the point'...wonder how much fuel a private jet uses.

GPK
09-23-2006, 06:53 PM
ahhh, irony. one of my favorite things...i remember one time, back when i used to watch bill o'reilly (he bores me now, same stuff every night) that he had one of the kennedy jr people on. guy was railing about using suvs....and o'reilly asked him about his private jet, that he had flown to do the show on it, how much would it save to fly commercial. of course mr. kennedy wouldn't answer. 'that's not the point'...wonder how much fuel a private jet uses.

Dems are allowed to be hypocritical:D :D

A Kennedy?!?!? on a commercial flight???? surely you jest...

ArlJim78
09-23-2006, 07:24 PM
...i remember one time, back when i used to watch bill o'reilly (he bores me now, same stuff every night)

have to agree with that, predictable and boring. haven't been able to stomach his show for several years. he just comes across as a pompous blowhard, imo.

GPK
09-23-2006, 07:31 PM
have to agree with that, predictable and boring. haven't been able to stomach his show for several years. he just comes across as a pompous blowhard, imo.

Never have taken much of liking to him either...

GPK
09-23-2006, 08:02 PM
39 views to this thread so far, and I can't hardly get anyone to bite. I was just trying to have a little fun:o

Danzig
09-23-2006, 09:46 PM

it's like a hollywood movie, any movie...you always know the next line, the plot twists. i don't watch them either!!

funny isn't it, he tried to come across as being so legit, and his previous show was a joke!

pgardn
09-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Old Bill O. really does enjoy himself. I still watch him, to see if he has stopped having sex with himself. He is still hammering away.

Danzig
09-24-2006, 12:49 AM
maybe he's the bear on conan o'brien....

Seattleallstar
09-24-2006, 12:58 AM
theres more to being left than reading and regurgitating content from commondreams