PDA

View Full Version : Early double Moutaineer sat night

Byebyemermaid
09-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Things have been quite busy so i haven't done much at the Mountain this week.The 1st race looks like it's between the two favorites the 2 and 10 who exit the same race.In the 2nd race i'm using the 7 and 9.This race does not show much pace to me and the 7 is coming out of sprints and 5k NW4 and this race is 5k NW1 since March 23rd.The interesting thing is that 2 of the wins this horse has is going 2 turns at this distance and could be at Mountaineer.The 9 is coming out of his first start at Mountaineer where he was wide in the slop.This horse has enough tactical speed to quite possibly be laying 2nd with a good rider in Joe Judice aboard.The 3 Old Duke Puffer is a nice horse but his last race was on a closers track where he did his usual and come out of the clouds.I don't feel the pace will be strong enough for him to do that.So the bet is going to be 2,10/7,9.Good luck and happy 5727.

Byebyemermaid
09-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Things have been quite busy so i haven't done much at the Mountain this week.The 1st race looks like it's between the two favorites the 2 and 10 who exit the same race.In the 2nd race i'm using the 7 and 9.This race does not show much pace to me and the 7 is coming out of sprints and 5k NW4 and this race is 5k NW1 since March 23rd.The interesting thing is that 2 of the wins this horse has is going 2 turns at this distance and could be at Mountaineer.The 9 is coming out of his first start at Mountaineer where he was wide in the slop.This horse has enough tactical speed to quite possibly be laying 2nd with a good rider in Joe Judice aboard.The 3 Old Duke Puffer is a nice horse but his last race was on a closers track where he did his usual and come out of the clouds.I don't feel the pace will be strong enough for him to do that.So the bet is going to be 2,10/7,9.Good luck and happy 5727.
not even close in the 1st race but i did lessen my bet with the muddy track.i will come back and bet the 7 in the 2nd,and as a small saver box in an exacta 3,7 and 9.

2MinsToPost
09-23-2006, 06:15 PM
$2 Exacta 7-4 $996.00
$2 Trifecta 7-4-3 $7260.40
$1 Trifecta Box $3630.20

CRAZY RACE!

Good luck!

Byebyemermaid
09-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Well the 2nd race went exactly the way i saw it on paper so i have no qualms of losing.it looks because of the track being muddy that at least the 2 turn races will favor closers.

DerbyCat
09-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Good to see your posts, Mark... I've been playing the track quite a bit lately online and I'm glad to have your input again.

I'm going with a 5,8/4,7 late double tonight.

Byebyemermaid
09-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Got good news when i woke up this morning and called to see the balance in my account was higher.had the exacta in the finale for $2 and A $5WP bet on the winner.A small shot in the early double trying to beat the 4 in the first.Using the 2,7 9 and 10 with the 6 and 8 in the 2nd.The bet $2 doubles 2,7,9,10/6,8.Good luck.