PDA

View Full Version : Wilhelmina

Dahoss
09-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Coming out of the Happy Ticket stakes, race 11 on 9/8 at Louisiana Downs. She actually sat a pretty good trip for the early part of the race. However, as the real running started as they approached the turn, she was forced to check a bit behind a horse and shuffled back.

The race began to flow to the outside and she was stuck inside. As they hit the top of the stretch, she was stuck behind the horse she originally checked behind, with no way out as a horse had her pinned to her outside and the rail was to her inside.

I don't know if she had any run left in her, but she never had any chance to show it through the stretch. I don't even know where they go from here with her, as she broke her maiden sprinting on turf, but I'm interested in seeing where she shows up next time.

Dahoss
11-27-2012, 10:24 PM
I made a mistake in my original post, saying she broke her maiden sprinting on turf. It was on dirt and she makes her return tomorrow night (11/28) in the 4th at Delta on dirt.

I have no idea what kind of a price she is going to be, and she appears to have missed a month of training after her last, but there isn't much in here.

Dahoss
11-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Nice trip/ride tonight :rolleyes:.

Love to see her show up at the Fairgrounds on grass next out, but I won't be holding my breath.

Dahoss
01-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Paid $6.80 at Oaklawn today sprinting and I didn't play. Still would like to see another try on grass.

hoovesupsideyourhead
01-19-2013, 01:59 PM
nice call hoss