PDA

View Full Version : The Manhattan/Saturday....

GPK
06-08-2006, 11:33 AM
WOW...what a field. Only slightly pissed off I am working the next 9 days in a row. At least my boy ENGLISH CHANNEL knows that his biggest fan GPK will be rooting for him even though I won'T be able to see the race. What a fantastic field this has turned out to be.

I will try and get online tonight and catch up with everyone then.

GPK:rolleyes: :cool: :D

Cajungator26
06-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Get ready for EC to be "Swallowed." :D

LMFAO! This looks to be a tough field. I think that Relaxed Gesture will make some noise this time around as well.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-08-2006, 11:39 AM
cacique..looks to have a shot with swallow and ec.,...imo

GPK
06-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Get ready for EC to be "Swallowed." :D

LMFAO! This looks to be a tough field. I think that Relaxed Gesture will make some noise this time around as well.

Ok...that got my attention. But hey....that would make 2 nights in a row!!!!:eek:

Scav
06-08-2006, 11:58 AM
cacique..looks to have a shot with swallow and ec.,...imo

I wasn't going to play this horse if PVal was on him but with Prado on him, both fists times both feet.....

GPK
06-08-2006, 12:00 PM
I PROMISE when EC wins...I won't say "I told you so"

Cajungator26
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Ok...that got my attention. But hey....that would make 2 nights in a row!!!!:eek:

Holy ****, Kevin! You about made me spit out my rootbeer! :D :eek: :p

GPK
06-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Holy ****, Kevin! You about made me spit out my rootbeer! :D :eek: :p

no spitting allowed.

Cajungator26
06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
no spitting allowed.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Can we say... "protein shake?" :D

brockguy
06-08-2006, 07:45 PM
from watching a few of these in europe, cacique, relaxed gesture and grey swallow all wont mind the predicted soft going. i feel though that GS is vulnerable at the distance and cacique always seems to have excuses, his running style leaves him open for it. dont really have pps to compare with english channel but i reckon relaxed gesture will be the pick of the above three. oh and sabre d'argent was only rated a few pounds below cacique over here, but probably will be outclassed.not the worst bet in the world though!!