PDA

View Full Version : Churchill - Thurs. 6/8

Cunningham Racing
06-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Race 1 - #1 Homily - Been working well for comeback...should graduate on drop.

Race 3 - #4 She's a Devil Slew - I've been waiting on this filly to stretch out around two turns for a while....can upset Ex Caelis under Leparoux..Best Bet.

Race 8 - #4 Shimmering Duchess - Should get a favorable trip behind what figures to be a serious early pace...that makes the difference in her upsetting Miss Norman and Leah's Secret in deep stretch.

Race 9 - #6 Kingship - He is bred to adore the stretchout and surface change....think he's better than these on any surface, although 'soft' turf is a concern.

skippy3481
06-08-2006, 04:30 PM
2-4 is not bad nice picks thank you for posting them.

Cunningham Racing
06-08-2006, 05:37 PM
2-4 is not bad nice picks thank you for posting them.

Thanks, but it didn't help me make any money today....Shimmering Duchess had a different trip than I had anticipated, however she wouldn't have beaten the winner regardless of her trip..just not as good as I thought and it cost me....She's a Devil Slew has burned me the last two times she's run...she works SOOOO freaking good in the mornings here at CD but doesn't replicate those efforts in the afternoons....what a frustrating filly...I swear she has some ability but I suppose we can't count on her showing it...she might have burned me for the last time...as for Ex Caelis, I wasn't surprised by her race...she actually ran just okay - not great - and I thought She's a Devil Slew could step up and beat her on the stretchout...VERY disappointing....cause me to lose some $ despite getting the other two home.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. :D

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks, but it didn't help me make any money today....Shimmering Duchess had a different trip than I had anticipated, however she wouldn't have beaten the winner regardless of her trip..just not as good as I thought and it cost me....She's a Devil Slew has burned me the last two times she's run...she works SOOOO freaking good in the mornings here at CD but doesn't replicate those efforts in the afternoons....what a frustrating filly...I swear she has some ability but I suppose we can't count on her showing it...she might have burned me for the last time...as for Ex Caelis, I wasn't surprised by her race...she actually ran just okay - not great - and I thought She's a Devil Slew could step up and beat her on the stretchout...VERY disappointing....cause me to lose some $ despite getting the other two home.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. :D
i should have singled the six in the last and covered that 2...in the 6th cost me the pick 6...........