PDA

View Full Version : hows our little piggy...

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
wondr lady anne l has she dropped a few pounds...and ready to run...

Buffymommy
06-08-2006, 10:48 AM
OK, that is your one mean thing to say today hooves... :D

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-08-2006, 10:52 AM
OK, that is your one mean thing to say today hooves... :D
simple question....she was a liitle fat on derby day.....i know your never in the right talking about a ladys wieght...lol

Buffymommy
06-08-2006, 10:53 AM
simple question....she was a liitle fat on derby day.....i know your never in the right talking about a ladys wieght...lol

At least your mean quote was a jab at Oracle sooo... maybe that one doesn't count. OK, you still have one left.

Exceller
06-08-2006, 11:25 AM
That horse has a shot if the track is dry. The one mile distance makes it an interesting race. I like Ermine but Teammate and Hello Liberty are going to be tough.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-08-2006, 11:30 AM
That horse has a shot if the track is dry. The one mile distance makes it an interesting race. I like Ermine but Teammate and Hello Liberty are going to be tough.
i like ermine also that group i pegged early on ermine sharp in pretty,joint effort....that being said i hope that wonderlady is ready and gets up for ora..

eurobounce
06-08-2006, 11:34 AM
I hope Anne gets up too for Oracle. I just did not like the way she looked at the Oaks. She looked very lathargic. 10-1 m/l will give me a reason to look a little more closely at her. But Adieu should stomp this field.

zippyneedsawin
06-08-2006, 12:03 PM
I think Adieu is certainly beatable in this race, but her last race is looking that much better with Joint Effort coming back to win again, and Smart N Pretty(3rd in that race with Adieu & Joint Effort) won (and then DQ'd) in the Black Eyed Susan!!