PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy?

oracle80
09-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Does anyone watch this show. I like it and the season premiere is on tonight.

Nostradamus
09-20-2006, 05:38 PM
I watch it, but the season premiere is tomorrow night. Will Tivo. CSI is a better show.

somerfrost
09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I watch it, but the season premiere is tomorrow night. Will Tivo. CSI is a better show.

I like it also, in fact I rank it in my "best" list. Lot of people obviously like CSI...I never cared that much for it, prefer Bones over it...individual taste.
Speaking of Bones, it followed by Justice are on Fox tonight!

1st_Saturday_in_May
09-21-2006, 03:29 PM
I watch it just so I have something to talk about with the ladies on campus :D . This is night 1 of that plan!

Buffymommy
09-21-2006, 03:33 PM
I watch it just so I have something to talk about with the ladies on campus :D . This is night 1 of that plan!

Good luck with that plan. By the way, most women want a George not a McDreamy... McDreamy is a fantasy, in real life most women want to jump on a George.

Buffymommy
09-21-2006, 03:35 PM
I like it also, in fact I rank it in my "best" list. Lot of people obviously like CSI...I never cared that much for it, prefer Bones over it...individual taste.
Speaking of Bones, it followed by Justice are on Fox tonight!

I think I like Grey's better. I will try and watch Bones tonight Somer so we can discuss it tomorrow. I heard it was a GOOD episode.

Nostradamus
09-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Good luck with that plan. By the way, most women want a George not a McDreamy... McDreamy is a fantasy, in real life most women want to jump on a George.

You mean a guy obsessed with screwing an anorexic chick. That guy is a loser.

Seattleallstar
09-22-2006, 11:02 AM
i dont watch the show, the asian chic has an annyoing face and voice. If it werent for Diane Lane in that Tuscan movie I would of broke the DVD. because of that annoying asian chic

I love Katherine Heigl, ive been in love with her since she was in that movie with Gerard Depardieu

Buffymommy
09-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Anyone watch this show last night? HOW THE HECK DID ADDISON GET THE PANTIES?

somerfrost
09-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Anyone watch this show last night? HOW THE HECK DID ADDISON GET THE PANTIES?

I missed it again...got busy! Did you watch Bones and Justice yet?

Buffymommy
09-22-2006, 01:59 PM
I missed it again...got busy! Did you watch Bones and Justice yet?

Started to watch Bones, but I fell asleep. BECAUSE it was late not because the show wasn't good. I got up to the part where they found the second body and they figured out the "serial" dude had and accomplice. I will hopefully finish it tonight, but my mom is coming into town.

somerfrost
09-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Started to watch Bones, but I fell asleep. BECAUSE it was late not because the show wasn't good. I got up to the part where they found the second body and they figured out the "serial" dude had and accomplice. I will hopefully finish it tonight, but my mom is coming into town.

You'll enjoy it...several twists and turns!

Merlinsky
09-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey everybody. Long time no see on some of you folks. I didn't want to make too silly a post for my first one but I can't hold it in. I love Grey's Anatomy too! ;) Oracle (how ya been?) I love that we both like the show. I heard spoilers from some Canadians about next week's show since CTV accidentally showed the 2nd ep first. Anybody wanna hear, lemme know.

About most women wanting a George I dunno about that. I think women who tried it would end up like Meredith after the you-know-what... I think we want the McDreamy but he almost never exists, more guys are George but they get the shaft, and a lot of women can't get over guys who're truly bad for them and go for McSteamy aka Mark. I just don't get why anybody would think what Derek did was worse than what Addison did. I don't think she really deep down has accepted blame for what she did. Incidentally she found the panties in his suit pocket apparently.