PDA

View Full Version : Manhatten 6-10-6, race 9 10f turf

Secretariat
06-08-2006, 10:08 AM
who is the trainer for relaxed gesture, he changes trainers last out and ran the worst race of his career, does anyone expect an improvement here, will he win ?

this is a great race, maybe the best on the card.

zippyneedsawin
06-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Christophe Clement has been the trainer since Aptil '05.... Dermot Weld trained him before that.. I think he's up against in this field.. Not my top choice.

Cajungator26
06-08-2006, 11:36 AM
who is the trainer for relaxed gesture, he changes trainers last out and ran the worst race of his career, does anyone expect an improvement here, will he win ?

this is a great race, maybe the best on the card.

Not my top choice, but I think he improves drastically. I see him getting up for 4th at least.

1st_Saturday_in_May
06-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Who wants the lead in this one??? Perhaps Relaxed Gesture inherits it? Clement made a boneheaded move IMO sending RG to Dubai after a 5 month layoff and he obviously was not ready to take on the world's best turf routers. I'm definitely looking forward to betting Cacique (hopefully with nicer odds than 3/1...) If the Murray was merely a prep (if he wasnt fully cranked that day) for this one for Grey Swallow than he may be very tough to beat and of course English Channel with Pletcher/Johnny V will be no easy favorite to overthrow. Cannot wait to watch this race - should be much better than the Belmont!

Cunningham Racing
06-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Gotta love Grey Swallow based on his Euro form...not sure why he ran poorly at Woodbine last fall when beaten by Relaxed Gesture, who is good but not better than Grey Swallow...he is the class of the class....I think Cacique bests English Channel to complete the exacta..

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-08-2006, 12:20 PM
gee wheres that chicken **** arti shiller....cards not big enough for the bc winner..lol:D :D they should put him in the girls race so gorilla can school him too..

Unbridled
06-08-2006, 12:29 PM
gee wheres that chicken **** arti shiller....cards not big enough for the bc winner..lol:D :D they should put him in the girls race so gorilla can school him too..

Artie is best at a mile. I agree with you on Gorella, Ive been waiting to see where Biancone spotted her back after she had no where to go in the Turf Classic. 3rd off the layoff- she's going to dominate.