PDA

View Full Version : Turfway Race 5

eurobounce
09-17-2006, 10:46 AM
I am going to take a chance on the 2 horse. Sunday's Blessing. Willie is up in the irons and he looks like a good bet. Not real crazy about the rail. But this horse is going to run big today - IMO.

Round Pen
09-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Nice call Euro I actually bet $10 win after reading your post

Thanks again

eurobounce
09-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks and congrats on your hit. I first posted the 1 horse as Sundays Blessing, but I meant the two horse. I had my typical $100 across the board on him. I saw this horse work a few days ago and really liked what I saw. he got a food field to go up against and it worked out perfectly.

PSH
09-17-2006, 08:21 PM
What track do you visit to see the morning workouts.
Turfway Park or Churchill Downs....

Also, have you found that WPS is advantageous over just Win Place wagers which is what i tend to do....

PSH

eurobounce
09-18-2006, 10:41 AM
I go to Churchill and Turfway to watch horses work. I basically go to where ever my horse is when she is working. She was down at Ellis in her last start. Then we shipped her to Churchill for a rest and a couple of gallops. Then she went to Turfway. So far we havent found a race for her at Turfway. But I love watching horses work over the PolyTrack surface.

infield_line
09-19-2006, 05:39 AM
I was on the road and could not look back at the Trail........ bet the 1. Just reinforced the rule which I keep telling myself not to break... do not bet a race that you have not capped yourself!

Glad you won though,

Chris