PDA

View Full Version : Sunday-Mtm Race 5

Buffymommy
09-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Got a friend who says her "boy" is going to win and that "He's Impressive". Just thought I would give you a heads up. Looks like he may have little odds though.

Buffymommy
09-17-2006, 07:48 AM
Oh and let me know guys who are watching the races, if ya see a short blond chick leading him over to the race.

She was very excited yesterday when she called me! :D

Gander
09-17-2006, 08:02 AM
His odds look to be vey fair Buffy, in the 4/1 - 6/1 range.
Is this one of those horses that 10 people own a share of? If so I'd be leary of tips. Seems like these kinds of horses always get talked about. Looks like he has a shot on paper anyways, good luck.

Buffymommy
09-17-2006, 12:19 PM
His odds look to be vey fair Buffy, in the 4/1 - 6/1 range.
Is this one of those horses that 10 people own a share of? If so I'd be leary of tips. Seems like these kinds of horses always get talked about. Looks like he has a shot on paper anyways, good luck.

My friend is his groom. She called me yesterday and was excited. She thinks he is going to win. She is just learning stuff though. Not sure of his ownership.

She just told me that I would love him. All black gelding. She knows what I am a sucker for. :)

Buffymommy
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM
I know he didn't get in the top three, but anyone watch the race? I haven't heard from my friend. I text messaged her but I haven't heard back.

How did the horse run? And did anyone see my friend? She was supposed to be leading him over.

Buffymommy
09-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Nevermind. Just talked to her.