PDA

View Full Version : Should be dry for Saturday

ateamstupid
06-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Latest weather report here in the rotten apple calls for rain today, a break, some late rain tomorrow, MAYBE into Saturday morning, but clear Saturday afternoon. Handicap for a fast track. Turf probably will still be wet.

oracle80
06-08-2006, 06:29 AM
Latest weather report here in the rotten apple calls for rain today, a break, some late rain tomorrow, MAYBE into Saturday morning, but clear Saturday afternoon. Handicap for a fast track. Turf probably will still be wet.

Ateam,
Where are you going to school in the fall?

alysheba4
06-08-2006, 09:12 AM
ateam is back....... that is indeed good news.

boldruler
06-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Weather has been terrible in NYC but should be nice late Saturday afternoon.

As for A-team, I was always partial to Hannibal, but BA, Face and Murdock were ok too. That said, this is probably some kid that doesn't even know which A-team I am talking about.

Byebyemermaid
06-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Although right now it stopped raining and the sun is trying to come out the forecast is for more rain today and a 60% chance Friday of rain with thundershowers through the day not to be a pessimist but it's wishful thinking for a dry track on Saturday.Combined with all the precipitation we've gotten this week and the fact that the temps aren't supposed to get over 70 during the day and in the 50's at night.No doubt the grass course will be either soft or yielding.

alysheba4
06-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Weather has been terrible in NYC but should be nice late Saturday afternoon.

As for A-team, I was always partial to Hannibal, but BA, Face and Murdock were ok too. That said, this is probably some kid that doesn't even know which A-team I am talking about.
......... ateam is a young guy, but understands just how BAD the ateam was:rolleyes:

ateamstupid
06-08-2006, 05:31 PM
SHEEBS!!!

I feel like a dick for forgetting to shout you out in my first post back. You were always one of my favorite posters and always cool to me.

Good to see you here dude.

Oracle, check your PM.

ArlJim78
06-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Forgive my ignorance again, but what is PM that people have been refering to?

Private Message