PDA

View Full Version : Lady Luck TVG

DiscreetCat=Monster
06-07-2006, 07:13 PM
I don't know about the rest of you handicappers but I think looking at Christina Olivaris's legs and booty is way better than listening to Matt Corothers sounding like its life or death to hit the pick 4 on 58 flat.:D

Scav
06-07-2006, 07:14 PM
I couldn't say it better myself. A GREAT hire from TVG

seconditis
06-07-2006, 07:16 PM
She can go 0 for the month and it's okay by me. She'd still be tied with Carruthers.

Suffolk Shippers
06-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Has Jessica York been around or did they ship her out? Oliveraes is a smoke show :rolleyes: . Did you see Carothers this afternoon? It was like he was on speed, which was funny seeing him go down in flames in the BEL and CD late pick 4's within 10 minutes of each other. Apparently, a late HOL pick 4 he gave out hit for $1700 or so.

Regardless, give me Oliveraes and unearth Jessica York!

DiscreetCat=Monster
06-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Yea this lady luck show needs to have like a bikini contest and get like chantel southerland and some hot chicks that would be awesome.

As for 58flat that guy matt looks like a jack a s s when he does the normal show he seems like a cool guy but then he acts like a crackhead, "SEND ME AN E-MAIL, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL, TELL ME ANYTHING, I SUCK YOUR DICK!"

SCUDSBROTHER
06-07-2006, 07:38 PM
He can do some damage when he gets helped out by the track having a speed bias.Don't think they liked that Marty Jones Horse coming from off the pace in the last race on Sunday.So,Voila, horses who have been stopping in the stretch never consider stopping in the stretch.Raters make a little move on the turn,and then start rolling backwards,or walking in place.Huge run from the Mullins 1st off the claim to fight the bias,and get close,but cheap speed fillies had the tiara today.Just so happens that Matt Loves any sort of speed,and so it makes sense he would hit the late p4.

Suffolk Shippers
06-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Yea this lady luck show needs to have like a bikini contest and get like chantel southerland and some hot chicks that would be awesome.

As for 58flat that guy matt looks like a jack a s s when he does the normal show he seems like a cool guy but then he acts like a crackhead, "SEND ME AN E-MAIL, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL, TELL ME ANYTHING, I SUCK YOUR DICK!"

A Bikini Contest? That I could watch!!!!

DiscreetCat=Monster
06-07-2006, 08:07 PM
She is wearing long baggy pants and a suit jacket!!! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP WE NEED MINI SKIRTS AND TUBE TOPS, THATS IT I AM E-MAILING THEM ABOUT THIS.

Longshotrick
06-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Couldn't agree more about Olivares, she is fabulous. York is borederline retatrded if you hear her try to host anything by herself. She knows nothing about the game.
Rick

Suffolk Shippers
06-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Couldn't agree more about Olivares, she is fabulous. York is borederline retatrded if you hear her try to host anything by herself. She knows nothing about the game.
Rick

Ive heard her host, she knows less than pretty much anyone. The color analyst needs to carry her usually. Its funny when someone passive (like Mr B) is forced to carry her. Its like the blind leading the blind.

PSH
06-07-2006, 09:56 PM
TVG much like CNBC for the stock market is best watched mute.

PSH

DiscreetCat=Monster
06-07-2006, 10:16 PM
They should have a fashion show with like horse printed teddies, I would definitaly tune into that show. They could even bring back that girl that worked the del mar telecast this summer and the other girl that was like austrialian. ;)

disappearingdan_akaplaya
06-07-2006, 10:37 PM
dont know why matt carrothers is catching all this harshness here. hes a horseplayer...... thought that would be embraced by many here. i like the guy and he has had some nice on air scores, i remember a little over a year ago he hitta pick 6 on air@ the big a. todd schrupp is definately 1 tvg can do without in my opinion

seconditis
06-08-2006, 12:27 AM
I ripped on him once, but I have to admit I like Matt Carruthers. I don't like his new show, but the producers are making an ass out of him. I love him as an analyst. He knows his stuff as much as anybody and when he is just an analyst, he has a great personality.