PDA

View Full Version : Few from Saturday

ateamstupid
09-10-2006, 11:06 PM
BEL fifth - Pulpiteer.. Fishy, fishy ride. That's all I'll say. Never asked until about 100 yards to go despite the fact he was about five lengths back.. Stuck in behind horses the whole stretch, hit once and dove to the rail to conveniently miss by a half-length and let the funny money chalk win..

AP eighth - Ballet Pacifica.. Wasn't catching the winner, but had traffic trouble in the stretch, then once she got free, came flying to almost get second.

hoovesupsideyourhead
09-11-2006, 07:45 AM
belmont race 10 pp 3 cathedral lodge...squeezed in the turn and cut off..lost 5 lenths

blackthroatedwind
09-14-2006, 02:26 PM
BEL fifth - Pulpiteer.. Fishy, fishy ride. That's all I'll say. Never asked until about 100 yards to go despite the fact he was about five lengths back.. Stuck in behind horses the whole stretch, hit once and dove to the rail to conveniently miss by a half-length and let the funny money chalk win..

I'm not much for conspiracy but I actually agree with this ( not the only " fishy " ride by Prado Saturday.....check out his absolute no-shot attempt on Rebuttal in the first race ). What really gets me is how exactly was the winner 3-1? Not that he couldn't win, though he wasn't the easiest horse to defend, but how was he the 3-1 favorite in this open field of 12.