PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual Saratoga RESULTS

TheSpyder
07-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Hello Toga fans.

Spyder here sitting in a boring as hell all day seminar full of old white men talking about textiles. Took a back seat next to the power outlet and surfing the cloud.

I'll start posting results this week, but for now, take a look at the final results (or close) from a couple previous years. You can see what ROI you need and what number of wins will take you there.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the contest, any one wanting to donate a prize let me know. Steve's already committed some stuff along with the always willing Princess Doreen (Wait that didn't sound right)

Five more hours in this crap talk.....

Spyder out................

TheSpyder
07-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Please find the first scoring update after week #1.

Mark2061mn has flown out of the gate bagging 5 winners, but also shooting half his wad to do so with 19 bets.

PatCummings has 3 winners out of 10 to be in second with math716 right behind him.

Special shout out to fantini33 who I believe shot goose eggs the first year in this contest (Along with many others), who has vastly improve his handicapping to rest in forth place.

NOTE: When posting wins, please make sure to put the #wins/#bets made thus far. If you don't understand, please review the rules.

If you still don't understand, you're going to win big this weekend, so bet alot of money! (for us to win from you stupid)

Spyder.......out

TheSpyder
08-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Mark2061mn takes first and takes a lead with an ROI +0.97. That's the good news. The bad news is he's blown his wad by using all his bets in record time, and wins the Jizz in My Pants Award:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbYIIrCAAE

Fantini continues giving lessons in picking winners capturing second place and also rests in the positive world with + 0.01.

Other notables are Clyde, Gaines2B, a previous winner, and Pointman who hauled in the monster payout of over $600 from on winner.

As you can see I'm scoring a little different listing wins together. It saves a lot of time.

Hope you're doing well and enjoy a nice Saturday at the Spaaaaaaaaaaah!

Spyder out

clyde
08-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Oh shut up.

TheSpyder
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Mark2061 maintains the lead trying to go wire to wire with 9/40 for 22.5% wins and a 0.97 ROI.

Having the said that, the pack is closing in most notably by Port Conway Lane who grapped two big winners at $570 and $248 to go 3/18 and 0.30 ROI with lots of game ahead.

Next is the giant killer, Pointman who has two wins $670 and $298 in just 11 bets to be stalking at 0.21.

Math716, The Bart, and Thunder Gulch are right behind getting wins each of the scoring periods.

A long way to go with 41 people posting at least one winner combining for 116 wins in 591 races for an overall 19.63%.

Long way to go, so enjoy the contest and the Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Questions, corrections, comments, criticisms? Let me know

Spyder out......

Immanuel Kant
08-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Spyder:

My total should be 294

130 +164

regards, IK

mclem0822
08-13-2011, 08:13 AM
Spyder, apreciate all the work my friend. I did get my second win yesterday. I just not got a chance to post it, sorry for the delay. My total should be $200 now. Thanks as always.
Michael

Alabama Stakes
08-13-2011, 08:51 AM
i don't see me:(

TheSpyder
08-13-2011, 08:54 AM
CorrectedSpyder:

My total should be 294

130 +164

regards, IK

TheSpyder
08-13-2011, 08:55 AM
You're there.....Alabamai don't see me:(

TheSpyder
08-20-2011, 07:32 AM
ess shape.....ever heard of this horse? Well, Alabama Stakes has and when this horse won the closing race August 13th, AS was only one having this one who won who paid a wopping $1136!

This changes everything as Alabama Stakes has gone clear with 3 wins in 15 wagers for a 1.41 ROI to take a companding lead.

Mark2061mn still is in second with his wad already completely shot.

Of interest, Math716 posted a big winner to take third and 0.41 ROI with The Bart having two solid winners right behind 0.37 ROI.

Watch out for Cannon and Heels who have both just left the gate and posted early winners with lots of bullets left.

A Big PS: It was a year ago this week that my wife was diagnoised with breast cancer. Yealy check ups saved her life. If you have boobs get them checked. If you know someone with boobs, tell them to get them checked. If you have man boobs, slowly push back from the dinner table.

Amazing compared to last years, we have eight people with positive ROI's out of some 60 players. That's way better than last year.

With 25 days of Saratoga and 15 more to come, lots of time for some big moves. That's right people, only 15 more days to enjoy your afternoon at the Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Spyder out...............

TheSpyder
08-27-2011, 06:39 AM
RESULTS UPDATE

No real change at the top with Alabama with open lengths lead.

Watch out for Brock Guy, a top finisher last year that is making a sustained move.

Years past have shown, it's not the number of wins, its hitting some long shots. Time to bring out the heavy artillary!

Hope the weather's nice for the mid-summer derby and enjoy this special day at the Spaaaaaaaaaaah

Spyder out..............................:$:

TheSpyder
09-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Alabama holds a huge advantage going into the final days of the meet. Time for the big guns!

Spyder.....out

Port Conway Lane
09-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Alabama holds a huge advantage going into the final days of the meet. Time for the big guns!

Spyder.....out

Spyder,

Thank you for running this contest, its been enjoyable.
Kudos to Math716,the bart,thunder gulch,declansharbor and especially Mark2061mn. Very impressive win % in positive roi territory.

Great stab Alabama, you got the bomb. Ess Shape???

My favorite call of the meet:tro: Durkin does it again!!
GL to everyone topday on what looks to be a scratch ridden card:$: