PDA

View Full Version : Ateam!

pgardn
06-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Make yourself known. What the heck have you been doing? How is it going with school and baseball?

Pointg5
06-07-2006, 02:52 PM
He's probably too busy applying hair gel and trying on new outfits...

Just kidding, he was a sharp guy and I hope he is doing well, if he applied himself, I have a feeling he could go far....

Pointg5
06-07-2006, 02:53 PM
lol, I didn't see he was posting on another thread.

Welcome back Ateam!

ateamstupid
06-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the love folks.

I start school 9/7...baseball has kind of taken a backseat for a while. I'll try to train as much as I can over the summer, but I'll probably be at Saratoga for at least July, so I don't know how well that's gonna work.

Many thanks to mwindu, pgardn, crownandclub, chromer and the rest of my favorite posters on ESPN who were always cool to me. I'll be on here sparingly, but I hope you guys are all doing well.

oracle80
06-07-2006, 03:08 PM

I start school 9/7...baseball has kind of taken a backseat for a while. I'll try to train as much as I can over the summer, but I'll probably be at Saratoga for at least July, so I don't know how well that's gonna work.

Many thanks to mwindu, pgardn, crownandclub, chromer and the rest of my favorite posters on ESPN who were always cool to me. I'll be on here sparingly, but I hope you guys are all doing well.

Ateam I'm real glad to see you back!!!! St Liam and Silver Train, all you like is Dutrow, blah blah. LOL!! You had that coming for months.
Hope to see you up here soon.

ateamstupid
06-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Dude, I loved Silver Train in the Met Mile and was pleading for the wire when Sun King was bearing down on him.

As for Saint Liam, he was a very nice horse...but I still don't have to like him.

Anyway, the last thing I want to do here is get into a bunch of arguments...I'll probably see you at 'toga Michael...then we'll see what happens.

Just kidding. ;)

oracle80
06-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Dude, I loved Silver Train in the Met Mile and was pleading for the wire when Sun King was bearing down on him.

As for Saint Liam, he was a very nice horse...but I still don't have to like him.

Anyway, the last thing I want to do here is get into a bunch of arguments...I'll probably see you at 'toga Michael...then we'll see what happens.

Just kidding. ;)
LOL! GO FOR IT!!! Hey, where are you going to school this fall?

Crown@club
06-07-2006, 04:43 PM

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they’re turned around.

Who’d have thought they’d lead ya (Who’d have thought they’d lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we’ve got him on the spot,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Danzig
06-07-2006, 05:03 PM

welcome back ateam, was hoping you would show up sooner or later. good to see ya.