PDA

View Full Version : Early double Mountaineer 9/9

Byebyemermaid
09-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Again the 1st race is a maiden race with one unknown.We're gonna have to spread.First the 1 who is out of Suave Prospect out of a Dixieland Band mare.The 4 coming out the same race as others but with a dead inside last time.The race before from post 10 he was right with the 3 who might be the favorite.The 6 with lasix added today could improve with the race under his belt.And the 8 who had the rail first time out and passed 4 horses in the stretch and has worked back.In the 2nd i'm using the 6 and 7.The 6 off a dead inside and the combination of Mcfadden and Paula Bacon who won the 9th last night and the 7 with the dropdown.The bet 1,4,6,8/6,7.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
09-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Again the 1st race is a maiden race with one unknown.We're gonna have to spread.First the 1 who is out of Suave Prospect out of a Dixieland Band mare.The 4 coming out the same race as others but with a dead inside last time.The race before from post 10 he was right with the 3 who might be the favorite.The 6 with lasix added today could improve with the race under his belt.And the 8 who had the rail first time out and passed 4 horses in the stretch and has worked back.In the 2nd i'm using the 6 and 7.The 6 off a dead inside and the combination of Mcfadden and Paula Bacon who won the 9th last night and the 7 with the dropdown.The bet 1,4,6,8/6,7.Good luck.
Well if you're gonna miss that's the way to do it.

Byebyemermaid
09-09-2006, 08:52 PM
I've looked at the 9th race and i'm hoping someone of the other horses that have some speed go with the 7.If they go fast early i'm looking for the 9 to circle and win.I'm betting the 9 to win and place and 6 small doubles with the 1,2,4,8,9 and 10.So a late double of 9/1,2,4,8,9 and 10.Proceed with caution we need help in the 9th.