PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood 3rd Wednesday

Suffolk Shippers
06-07-2006, 01:45 PM
anyone have an opinion on the 3rd @ Hollywood today? Looking through the card and I see some intrigues out there, quite possibly the 6 going to lead and not looking back? Just throwing it out there :rolleyes:

SCUDSBROTHER
06-07-2006, 02:00 PM
anyone have an opinion on the 3rd @ Hollywood today? Looking through the card and I see some intrigues out there, quite possibly the 6 going to lead and not looking back? Just throwing it out there :rolleyes:

Yes,I have an opinion on it.These girls aren't fit for wagers.Have enough respect for yourself to avoid them.A knife to my throat,and I would take Garcia's goat.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-07-2006, 02:42 PM
im off the hollywood mule train...eh awww..:cool:

SCUDSBROTHER
06-07-2006, 03:05 PM

Atleast it ain't raining.We might not get rain until October.

Suffolk Shippers
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM

tend to agree! alot of the ones they send out there should be running in the arabian races at Los Al over the weekends. Few years from now, Hollywood will be a Bed Bath and Beyond or whatever. But, as Scud says...LEAST IT AINT RAINING.

Suffolk Shippers
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM

tend to agree! alot of the ones they send out there should be running in the arabian races at Los Al over the weekends. Few years from now, Hollywood will be a Bed Bath and Beyond or whatever. But, as Scud says...LEAST IT AINT RAINING.