PDA

View Full Version : 2nd race Mountaineer tonight

Byebyemermaid
09-05-2006, 06:09 PM
I looked at the card and the 10 in the 2nd will be my best bet tonight.Good luck.

MinnSkinny
09-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Parkerized, he ran a nice race, waited and pounced, darn it!

GPK
09-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Mark....that horse lost by a neck but was about 5-6 lengths the best horse in that race. He bore out at the start and was 9-10 wide in the first turn and continued to race at least 5 wide for a great portion of the race. Finally got inside turning for home but then had to swing back outside coming down the stretch.

MinnSkinny
09-05-2006, 07:09 PM
You should know "necks" Pro, how ya doin'?

GPK
09-05-2006, 07:14 PM
You should know "necks" Pro, how ya doin'?

Feel great T. Just flew back home today after 2 days in Saratoga. Gander forced too many Miller Lites down my throat yesterday.....the guy is a bad influence....:D

But I honestly am feeling better everyday. Kasept, Oracle and Gander will all tell you I am a completely different person than last year. I think they all thought I grew about 3-4 inches because I could stand up and walk like a normal human being.

MinnSkinny
09-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Glad to hear it pard. Traveling looks like it agrees with you now, hope you get well and get back to playing a little! Sounds like you guys had a blast at Toga too. TW is sooooo fun to watch right now, good grief I can't describe it.
Deshaaaaawn is the TW at MTN tonite, 3 in a row starting with the second................think I had him? Noooooooooooooooooooo.
My cappin is poor lately.

Byebyemermaid
09-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Glad to hear Kev you made it to Saratoga and had a good time.This summer was the busiest on record for me and i hope to get up there to meet everyone.But i'll try to get to Ozzies oval 1st.Here is my late double at the Mountain but i'm throwing an extra bonus the late double at Penn National.At Deeeshaawn Downs tonight the late double is 4/2,7.I think the 4 gets a garden trip and has the services of my favorite jock down there ----- ----- -----.Now for the track of frosty,that's Somerfrost.The late double i'm playing is 3,5/2.I'm sure Somer won't see this post.He watched House like me and could be watching that new show Standoff.Good luck.

GenuineRisk
09-06-2006, 12:05 PM
And remember, Kev, you have a couch available should Belmont be calling your name Oct 7... I'm planning on being there. Grouchy as all hell since I'll have to stay overnight at the zoo on Friday, but I'm not missing the JCGC...

pmayjr
09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
You guys rock for toutin Mountaineer. It's probably my favorite track overall (if you like to play longshots, how can you not like this place?). I've been on a lil hiatus from horse bettin', but I'm making my triumphant return on Friday or Saturday night, and I'm looking forward to playin this place.