PDA

View Full Version : filmmaking

hoovesupsideyourhead
02-21-2011, 05:08 PM
gulfstream last weekend had to stop on the inside.finished full of run. out of filmaker

declansharbor
02-21-2011, 10:37 PM
I made a note about being interested in betting this one back, barring the price is right. I think that his finish, when combned with his last racing line, will ensure tht he'll be the favorite next out.

golfer
02-23-2011, 05:17 AM
I played Filmmaking that day, and have watched the replay and head-on. While he did have to delay for a split second at the top of the stretch for the rail to open, it did, and he had a very clean run to the wire. He was simply outfinished. I will probably end up using him again next time, depending on where he shows up, but in my opinion, this was not a troubled trip.

fantini33
02-23-2011, 07:39 AM
Maybe. But IMO the ground saving trip at least offsets the loss caused by the slight hesitation. Was moving at the same time as the eventual winner, who was forced pretty wide. Nice run though, just looked like it took some time to get it going (Maybe or maybe not because of the hesitation....got half way down the stretch before really kicking in). Will probably run well next out, but my guess is that the 10-1 days are over. Thus the trap.

Fyi...I had a pretty nice bet on Disfraz in the race, whom I thought would have been better served taking the path Film Making took. The slight move to the outside seemed unneccessary to me but I'm obviously not Julien Leparoux.

hoovesupsideyourhead
02-23-2011, 07:45 AM
if you w the head on..the start of the race is where the most trouble was.im sure he didint want to be 15 out of it for most of the race..but it wasnt that bad .

fantini33
08-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Today is the day we get our price.....

3kings
08-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Today is the day we get our price.....

I've had him in my stable mail for 6 months, we will get our price but this race seems awfully tough.

hoovesupsideyourhead
08-06-2011, 01:04 PM
me too hes a dud

clyde
08-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Stick to radio ga-ga.