PDA

View Full Version : A Star will be Born Today

Nostradamus
09-04-2006, 09:56 AM
His name is Unbridled Express. All the talk of Circular Quay and Scat Daddy will be put to rest today when racing's next superstar wins the Hopeful.

lemoncrush
09-04-2006, 10:16 AM
His name is Unbridled Express. All the talk of Circular Quay and Scat Daddy will be put to rest today when racing's next superstar wins the Hopeful.

I was impressed by his maiden win, but I think he might be up against it today. Plenty of speed to contend with and a rock solid group of 4 other horses. I think this entire field in the hopeful may end up in the BCJ.

whorstman
09-04-2006, 01:58 PM

Not so much. I guess you'll have to give some props to CQ now. I guess the hot pace helped him close ground, but damn he came flyin. Your boy ran a pretty good 1 too.

2Hot4TV
09-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Less put it to rest. What hoppin? U were rollin with the winners and now you're slippin.

Nostradamus
09-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Less put it to rest. What hoppin? U were rollin with the winners and now you're slippin.

Saratoga is what happened. I make my money at Belmont where I am privy to a little more information. Surprisingly I actually made money on this race because the exacta was so generous. I can't say I made money on anything else though.

2Hot4TV
09-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Saratoga is what happened. I make my money at Belmont where I am privy to a little more information. Surprisingly I actually made money on this race because the exacta was so generous. I can't say I made money on anything else though.
I personally took a beating at Del Mar yesterday.

Nostradamus
09-04-2006, 04:44 PM
I personally took a beating at Del Mar yesterday.

I just bet $100 on the Sinister Minister-Preachin exacta. If that loses I am packing it in until belmont next saturday when Showing Up and Bushfire run.