PDA

View Full Version : Early double Mountaineer 9/2

Byebyemermaid
09-02-2006, 04:38 PM
In the first race i'm going to single the 8.He's had 2 sprints the last race showed that he could pass horses and the horse is out of Pulpit so 2 turns should be to his liking and will be either on the lead or close to the pace.(Boy that was some run on sentence)The 2nd is carded for the turf.they have the 10 at even money but i'll use him but i'm not in love with him.I'm using the 1,5,6,8 and 10 in this wide open race.The 1 could be the speed and with the breedind should like the turf.The 5 raced on the grass last time and improved greatly.The 6 and 8 are live longshots and the 8's bredding is great for the turf.And the 10 is the 10.My $25 profit from last night is going on the early double.The bet $5 doubles 8/1,5,6,8 and 10.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
09-02-2006, 05:38 PM
In the first race i'm going to single the 8.He's had 2 sprints the last race showed that he could pass horses and the horse is out of Pulpit so 2 turns should be to his liking and will be either on the lead or close to the pace.(Boy that was some run on sentence)The 2nd is carded for the turf.they have the 10 at even money but i'll use him but i'm not in love with him.I'm using the 1,5,6,8 and 10 in this wide open race.The 1 could be the speed and with the breedind should like the turf.The 5 raced on the grass last time and improved greatly.The 6 and 8 are live longshots and the 8's bredding is great for the turf.And the 10 is the 10.My $25 profit from last night is going on the early double.The bet $5 doubles 8/1,5,6,8 and 10.Good luck.
They're off the grass so i'm just betting 8/1,6,8.Good luck.