PDA

View Full Version : Point Determined

kentuckyrosesinmay
06-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I have noticed that this horse has been working, and my question is: Is it possible that this horse may be a surprise entry tomorrow in the Belmont Stakes? Why wouldn't Baffert enter this horse? He could just ship over with TMB and B&J. If he doesn't run in the Belmont tomorrow, what would be his likely next start?

Thunder Gulch
06-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Though I think he'd have a reasonable chance of hitting the board in the Belmont, I just don't think this horse has matured enough to say entering here would be in his best interest. I think he's a big goofball that needs to get some racing under his belt before we see his best. Right now I'd say he will be a better 4yo than 3yo, but he may just surprise me late this summer.

Exceller
06-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I have noticed that this horse has been working, and my question is: Is it possible that this horse may be a surprise entry tomorrow in the Belmont Stakes? Why wouldn't Baffert enter this horse? He could just ship over with TMB and B&J. If he doesn't run in the Belmont tomorrow, what would be his likely next start?

I agree. I thought he was made for the Belmont.

1st_Saturday_in_May
06-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Could be a surprise entry, but I'd really doubt it. Seems like Baffert is quite content on staying in CA and going for the Affirmed Stakes on 6/17 versus Your Tent or Mine and A.P. Warrior. That Swaps prep could be very nice.