View Full Version : woodward

colt 45ss
08-31-2006, 05:06 PM
isn't flower alley a mortal lock here
loves the track and was readied last out
thoughts?

sumitas
08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
i don't know...i think the track might be sealed. we'll have to wait how the weather is but it looks like rain.

Gander
09-01-2006, 09:48 AM
How do you declare a horse coming off such a rotten performance a mortal lock? He may very well have needed the Whitney but geez, its a full field with some horses who can run on their best day. I wouldnt be too keen to take anything under 5/1 on Flower Alley and you know he will be.

colt 45ss
09-01-2006, 10:51 AM
mainly because he loves this track and got beat by perhaps the best horse in traing invasor. i thought because he needed one. granted its a large field but there are no invasors here. i am thinking pletcher has him more than ready

Gander
09-01-2006, 11:07 AM
He didnt just get beat by Invasor, he got crushed, and there were 4-5 horses in between Inavasor and Flower Alley, on his home track.

While Pletcher said before the race, he may not have been 100% ready, it didnt stop quite a few people from betting him down to favortism.

Its not impossible that he improves and gets back on his game tomorrow, but at suspected odds of around 2/1, do you really want to take that chance?

colt 45ss
09-01-2006, 11:12 AM
by the way how the heck are ya?
its interesting some say he has to have the race all his own way or gets beat
if i can get 2-1 i wll bet that horse with some juicy exactas