PDA

View Full Version : Seattle's BC Saturday Selections

Seattleallstar
11-05-2010, 08:25 PM
BC Juvy Turf

Top selection Soldat--- stil love her win in the With Anticipation, the last race at Belmont he didnt have the greatest of goings. Like the fact he will stalk and pounce with a decent kick.

others I will use

Master of Hounds--one of these damn O'brien horses has to win!

Utley--ok race in France race, just like the upside the Smart Strike horse brings here.

Pluck--if he wins, he will zoom late, i think he has strongest sustained run in race.

BC Sprint--

Top Selection---Big Drama, figures just towers over these, I just think too much, too fast, too good, works are super

others I will use

Smiling Tiger--love the fact this horse is a grinder, working well over the CD track and has ran with some good horses.

Wise Dan--how good is he, well we will find out.

BC Turf Sprint

top selection--Silver Timber gonna go with the obvious here, hes better than these, all he needs is a decent trip.

really dont see anyting there that can beat him

BC Juvy

Top Selection--Riveting Reason this is the race ive been waiting for this one, love the steady improvement, and feel he will run lights out today. GET PAID!

others I will use

Biondetti--hopefully this damn Bernardini first time on dirt thing finally works out, hes undefeated owned by Uncle Mo. Not really sure about the running style if hes a need the lead type, but if he can be tractable I like

Jaycito--has already been the distance and hopefully one will run late.

Maybe Uncle Mo and/ or Boys at Toscanova---id have to be an idiot to leave them out wouldnt I?

BC Mile--

Top Selection---Goldikova we are just basically hoping she doesnt fire or that Paco Boy learns how to run faster...haha

Paco Boy--2nd best Miler in the world

Delegator/Beethoven--2nd rate Euro Milers that could take this if the other two dont run their best

BC Dirt Mile

Top Selection--Vineyard Haven isnt a pretty going horse as we know by now. But with that said he is the most talented horse and think we still havent seen his best, which I think is more than enough to beat this group

others I will use
Here Comes Ben---nothing to knock, lots to like

Cool Coal Man--if the race is just run weird and some here dont fire, I think he has the kick that could win a race like this where the unknown can happen.

Tizaway--Stalk and pounce could possibly be the best horse in race

BC Turf

top selection---Champ Pegasus, he is getting better and better. Has a nice sustained kick that isnt too flashy but its fast enough.

others I will use---Winchester will probably be rolling late with Champ and Workforce.

Workforce--Possibly one of the top three horses in training.

Behkbad--could be better than Workforce and is getting better. This could be the real monster

BC Classic--

top selection---Zenyatta hopefully when she flies late she will have alot of time to pick em up, this is the time Mike Smith to use all gears out of her and show her stuff

others i will use

Looking at Lucky---better than blame? we will find out in the battle of the late comers

Blame---better than looking? Ready for a peak run?

Quality Road--will he have enough left after he passes Haynesfield? will he even load this time? The most brillant horse in the race with his speed and ability to carry it this long.