PDA

View Full Version : Breeder's Cup Longshots

munster705
10-27-2010, 04:03 PM
HI Guys

Do any of you have some Breeder's Cup long shots lined up for next weekend? I am talking 10-1 or higher. I like Paddy O a little bit in the Classic if he runs there

Indian Charlie
10-27-2010, 05:04 PM
HI Guys

Do any of you have some Breeder's Cup long shots lined up for next weekend? I am talking 10-1 or higher. I like Paddy O a little bit in the Classic if he runs there

It's a good thing you only like Ploddy so Slowmo a little.

Too early to really cap the races for longshots if you ask me, but I'd like to see The Usual QT win.

knickslions2
10-27-2010, 05:32 PM
HI Guys

Have to get back to you next week on this

eajinabi
10-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Gayego

RolloTomasi
10-27-2010, 11:22 PM
HI Guys

I know playing against Workforce in the Turf is a sure sign of stupidity, but I am going to take a hard look at Debussy. For the most part, he's been a sitting duck in Europe, as he tends to race on the lead there. That sort of running style is better suited to North America, and it doesn't look like there's a whole lotta speed pre-entered. He could get loose or get first run if there is a definitive frontrunner.

ateamstupid
10-27-2010, 11:31 PM
I like Moontune Missy a little bit in the FMS, as well as Jessica is Back if the track comes up wet.

cal828
10-28-2010, 06:32 AM
I know playing against Workforce in the Turf is a sure sign of stupidity, but I am going to take a hard look at Debussy. For the most part, he's been a sitting duck in Europe, as he tends to race on the lead there. That sort of running style is better suited to North America, and it doesn't look like there's a whole lotta speed pre-entered. He could get loose or get first run if there is a definitive frontrunner.

I agree. I was impressed with his race in the Million. He looked like a beaten horse in the stretch when most of the field passed him, but he displayed a big kick even after running near the pace for the whole race and won the it. The only concern I have is what effect does shipping across the pond more than once have or has he had enough time between races to nullify any such effect?