PDA

View Full Version : Does this board...

Skip away
06-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Have a guy like Kentness from ESPN? Is this guy mentally challenged or some rich kid partying with Daddy's money? And for the million dollar question, why did he pick the ESPN Horse racing board to congregate on? Doesnt seem like he even follows the sport. I will cut and paste his post from today:

ffurniture guuys are heer ddelivering myy new coouches annd tables. got thhem from stoone bbrothers butt thats hhardly my ppoint. sppent $7,500 on 2 ccouches and 2 ttables, rreassonable but aggina not myy point. ggave the gguys $100 eachh to goo ouut and gget somme breekfast and ffor a tthansk, thgey woork so hhard **** nobbody ssemds to kknow but mme.

whhoa nmy hhead huurts, tthe hhermosa bbeach bllast wass funn but fi ddrank tto mmuch annd my whhole bbody acches. wwhen theese guys lleave i am ttaking a nnap theen gooing ssailing. ppicking karrisa nad kattie up andd ggrabbing a ffew bbottle so winne. mmarinna del rray and mmaybe soom ediiving iif i ffell bbeter llater.

Seattleallstar
06-06-2006, 12:37 PM
im not a rich kid, but....I used to use my dad's money to gamble, now i just give him my plays and its up to him if he plays it

oracle80
06-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Have a guy like Kentness from ESPN? Is this guy mentally challenged or some rich kid partying with Daddy's money? And for the million dollar question, why did he pick the ESPN Horse racing board to congregate on? Doesnt seem like he even follows the sport. I will cut and paste his post from today:

ffurniture guuys are heer ddelivering myy new coouches annd tables. got thhem from stoone bbrothers butt thats hhardly my ppoint. sppent $7,500 on 2 ccouches and 2 ttables, rreassonable but aggina not myy point. ggave the gguys $100 eachh to goo ouut and gget somme breekfast and ffor a tthansk, thgey woork so hhard **** nobbody ssemds to kknow but mme.

whhoa nmy hhead huurts, tthe hhermosa bbeach bllast wass funn but fi ddrank tto mmuch annd my whhole bbody acches. wwhen theese guys lleave i am ttaking a nnap theen gooing ssailing. ppicking karrisa nad kattie up andd ggrabbing a ffew bbottle so winne. mmarinna del rray and mmaybe soom ediiving iif i ffell bbeter llater.

Its someone who has had a year long running gag in which he pretends to be this guy. It was amusing at first until people began to take him seriously.

Danzig
06-06-2006, 05:17 PM
i never saw the humor in this guys posts...and never read them in a thread. annoying to me, and i do have a sense of humor!

Scurlogue Champ
06-07-2006, 01:33 AM
I thought and still think some of his posts were hilarious.

For a while there he was on a roll, and I would wake up everyday wondering what happened the previous night.

Obviously....I was bored