PDA

View Full Version : 6th Saratoga

Rupert Pupkin
08-28-2006, 02:34 PM
There is a first-time starter in the 6th race at Saratoga that I like today. The horse's name is Whatdreamsrmadeof. The one negative is that the trainer is 0 for 17 with first-time starters. However, I think this horse is so far superior to these horses that she will win any way. I've seen her work before and she can run. She worked :21 4/5 at both the Ocala March and June sales. This is a really weak field today. She shows a couple of 5 furlong works, so she should at leat be reasonably fit to go 6 furlongs. Even if she's a little short, she should still be able to beat this field.

timmgirvan
08-28-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm hoping!!!

hailrazer
08-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Easy money! Thanks Rupert!!!!!

Rupert Pupkin
08-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Easy money! Thanks Rupert!!!!!

You're welcome. I wish they were always that easy. She won by about 10 lengths.

Gander
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Nice call. I made the mistake of trying to beat her. I used the 9- Alberts Kid, who was up the track. I was surprised this horse wasnt bet more, thats kind of why I took a shot to try and beat her.

Rupert Pupkin
08-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Nice call. I made the mistake of trying to beat her. I used the 9- Alberts Kid, who was up the track. I was surprised this horse wasnt bet more, thats kind of why I took a shot to try and beat her.

The reason she wasn't bet more was because the New York clockers had not seen her work. All of her works were in Kentucky.

Gander
08-28-2006, 07:56 PM
If I had a dollar for every tip I got on this horse today, I wouldnt have had to work for a month. Somebody obviously saw this horse work.

Rupert Pupkin
08-28-2006, 08:02 PM
If I had a dollar for every tip I got on this horse today, I wouldnt have had to work for a month. Somebody obviously saw this horse work.

I saw her work, but it was in Florida at the 2 year old sales.