PDA

View Full Version : SUN - Arlington late PK4

Bogey
09-12-2010, 07:02 AM
OFF the turf doesn’t wipe out runners on the Poly track at Arlington. I’ll use the example of Calder’s sixth race and Arlington’s third race on Saturday. Both races were scheduled for the turf at approximately the same time and all races were taken off the turf at both venues. Calder’s race was chopped down to (4) runners after the scratches, while all (9) started at Arlington.

Initially I was disappointed that the races were OFF the turf at Arlington and figured my Pick 4 ticket would be decimated with scratches, but only two runners scratched within my selections with the switch to the main track. I decided to play ticket ($45) and was able to cash ($1421.40).

The key to the sequence was Wonderlandbynight (Singleton) getting the victory in the G3 Arlington Washington Lassie. She’s now 4 for 4 and most likely will appear at Keeneland. Michael Reavis trains and bred (Illinois) her and was also the original owner until Mark Dedomenico (Owner of Blind Luck) purchased her earlier this summer.

They should be on the Turf today and it seems that Catalano has a stranglehold in the 1st leg of the late Pick 4 with Perjury, who was a nice 2nd in his debut to his stablemate, Impersonator (4th in the Arlington Washington Futurity on Saturday).

Arlington Park POST SCRATCHES - TURF GOOD

R6 – MSW 38k (2yo 8F)

#1 Catalano Entry (#1 Perjury = Singleton) 2ND
#7 Rescue Financing 4TH
#6 Dreaming of Les
#3 Including Wardo 3RD

R7 – Clm 25k N2L (Turf 5F)

#6 Little Brown 3RD
#9 Summer Upcountry 2ND
#8 One Goal
#1 Reed Entry (Use only if #1a Belafonte starts) WON $4.40

R8 – OC 62k / N3X (Turf 8.5F)