PDA

View Full Version : Whorstman

cal828
08-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Great contest whorstman. Appreciate you doing it, congratulations to the winner, Dixie, I guess?

Buffymommy
08-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I was thinking about starting a thread like this Cal. Thanks for doing it.

Just wanted to thank you Whorst for doing the hard work! It is appreciated. I had a lot of fun!

Congrats to Dixie! (Unless someone hit big today!) I got some $$ from each race, but not enough to even get on the positive side of things. Did anyone other than Dixie manage to make it to the positive?

I think I ended up around -190 or so for the contest. Not exact numbers just estimating based on what I got today. WHOO HOO for me. Ha ha. That was a sarcastic whoo hoo! I guess I do need Florida tracks. :) :D

Seriously though, thanks again for running the contest Whorst. You or Blocky come up with the idea? Either way, thanks for all your hard work. I know you did the numbers.

GenuineRisk
08-27-2006, 08:37 AM
Likewise, thanks! Clearly summer is not a good time for me to do handicapping contests (no time to sit with the form) but I still had a great time with my wild guesses. :)

whorstman
08-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Hey, I had fun with this as well. I appreciate all things this site brings to the table and I just like to give a little of my time back. Bock/Sec came up with the contest and I inadvertantly volenteered to keep score. Kinda funny. Thanks to all who hung in there and played. Mad respect and props to Dixieporter for showing us all how to make a profit on betting stakes races. Not sexy exotics, but taking what they give you. Great job Dixie!

You guys and gals are most welcome. I may do another long term type contest like this again, maybe sometime around breeders cup or during Churchill's meet.