PDA

View Full Version : Last Mountaineer picks till Saturday

Byebyemermaid
08-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Well the bags are packed and looking foward to vacation time so i'll leave you with the early double now for Mountaineer and then come back with the late double.In the 1st i'm using the 2,5 and 7 with the 5 and 7 in the 2nd.Both the 5 and 7 in the 2nd are coming out of cancelled grass races and there's not much speed and either one of these horses could control the race.I'm hoping they stay on the grass.The 5 even worked back after her last race.The bet 2,5,7/5,7.Good luck.

DerbyCat
08-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Nice job... 7/7 DD for $53.60 - outstanding! - the lucky 7's are probably a sign that you're going to have a great vacation - enjoy!

stevepopyak
08-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Way to go ... let's get the late one too !

Byebyemermaid
08-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Way to go ... let's get the late one too !
Steve,i hope you hit it.Lets see if i can leave batting 1000 before leaving tommorrow.The 9th race is filled with speed so i'm going to try and use 3 longshots in this race.The 2,4 and 7.The 2 can actually lay off a little bit and might be the 1st move at the speed.Not bad having Rex Stokes aboard.The 4 has been outclassed and the dropdown should help him.The 7 is coming off a win and has raced well in 2 starts without blinkers,has worked back after his last race and has the services of Huber Villa-Gomez and you know how i feel about him.In the finale the 4 is going to get a ton of money but i'm throwing him out because he's 0 for 18 at this distance.I'm using the 3,7 and 9.The 3 because for some reason this horse was running out of his condition in NW3 when he was eligible for NW1.This horse is where he belongs.The 7 is sharp and all you have to look is whose riding him.The 9 as a longshot since on the 17th of June i bet him and look at the mutual but i'll only save with him.The bet is 2,4,7/3,7,9 and then an extra press with 2,4,7/3,7.Good luck.