PDA

View Full Version : New York Super Bowl in '14

timmgirvan
05-25-2010, 08:01 PM
DOH!! WTHell were they thinking?.....certainly not about the fans.
How about the O/U being 23 pts?:confused:

pointman
05-25-2010, 08:03 PM
I will be more than happy to watch the game on the comfort of my couch just a few miles away while others spend a fortune to freeze their azzes off.

opusone
05-25-2010, 08:05 PM
So much for the media types and corporate folks playing a little golf or going fishing. I'm partial to Tampa hosting though.

ninetoone
05-25-2010, 08:16 PM
I like it...I hope it snows too.

slotdirt
05-25-2010, 08:27 PM
What fans? The only people who actually attend the Super Bowl are media folks. I think it's a great move by the NFL, and will probably be their most profitable Super Bowl yet.

Cannon Shell
05-25-2010, 09:23 PM
It is a plot to keep Miami from winning 4 consecutive SB's

Hickory Hill Hoff
05-26-2010, 04:26 AM
About time!

docicu3
05-26-2010, 06:18 AM
It is a plot to keep Miami from winning 4 consecutive SB's

And the New England Super Bowl will likely take place.....

..........when hell freezes over for heat during the game. PSL's are ruining this game for the fans.

MaTH716
05-26-2010, 08:58 AM
All this is, is a tribute/favor to the Mara family. For all they (Wellington) did for football (revenue sharing of TV rights). Also to help them get naming rights for the new billion dollar stadium.
I think it's a cool concept being from the area. But as a football fan I don't think it is fair. The whole concept of a neutral site is trying to keep the playing field level. If the Chargers end up playing the Packers in the 2014 Super Bowl, there is a very good chance that the Packers would be playing with an unfair advantage.
If they wanted and cared about getting this game so badly, then they should have put a dome on the stadium.

jms62
05-26-2010, 09:32 AM
All this is, is a tribute/favor to the Mara family. For all they (Wellington) did for football (revenue sharing of TV rights). Also to help them get naming rights for the new billion dollar stadium.
I think it's a cool concept being from the area. But as a football fan I don't think it is fair. The whole concept of a neutral site is trying to keep the playing field level. If the Chargers end up playing the Packers in the 2014 Super Bowl, there is a very good chance that the Packers would be playing with an unfair advantage.
If they wanted and cared about getting this game so badly, then they should have put a dome on the stadium.

Agree:tro:

ateamstupid
05-26-2010, 01:16 PM

Like the Chargers would make the Super Bowl anyway. http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

MaTH716
05-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Like the Chargers would make the Super Bowl anyway. http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

I'm sorry Joe. I wasn't thinking of you. I should have used the Bucs/Jets comparison instead. :rolleyes:

ateamstupid
05-26-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm sorry Joe. I wasn't thinking of you. I should have used the Bucs/Jets comparison instead. :rolleyes:

It's more likely than the ultimate perennial paper champion finally getting there.

slotdirt
05-26-2010, 02:25 PM
It would also be unfair to those poor domed teams to have to play in the elements! Let me get Jerry Jones a kleenex.