PDA

View Full Version : a woman dominating arlington

disappearingdan_akaplaya
06-05-2006, 03:43 PM
its a very nice thing to see christine janks atop the trainer standings at arlington. she probaly wont finish their because other trainers will saddle many more but as of right now shes atop winning a eye popping 11 of her first 29! she will also be the first to credit her help that she has working for her. christine is very sharp all around and well im stickin with the trainer i have forever but if i had to choose another 1 locally in chicago itd be her. cant wait to watch her 2yo's run this meet as well, very good with young horses!

Scav
06-05-2006, 03:46 PM
She is on absolute fire right now, the only thing I am not sure she has the head to continue it, she has a small stable...I HOPE she can get it done, but Catalano is going to catch fire soon and he has like three stables full of mules

disappearingdan_akaplaya
06-05-2006, 04:32 PM
yeah shes definately on one helluva run right now scav and i agree as i posted she probaly wont finish atop simply due to the fact her stable isnt as large as others here but shes right around 20% year in and year out, shes been gettin the job done consistently for quite awhile now