PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Nights 5/14

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Favorite night of the week is here. Taking a look at the card tonight trying to put together a winning pick 4 ticket. I have a decent idea what to do about the early quad, but the late sequance looks brutal.

1st race-CLAIMING 25K FOR FILLIES 1 1/16TH ON THE TURF

#5 LULLABYTIME-looks like the lone speed of the field while dropping to lowest level she's run in since May.
#2 ROLLERSKATES-I know that she's only 2/27 lifetime, but this seems like the right level for this 6 year old as she just missed at the level on 3/26 when going a mile. She is adding blinkers for career start 28, so I expect her a little closer to the pace.

2nd race- FILLIES MDN SP WT 6 FURLONGS
#6 MYRA G.-Seems like the captain obvious horse. She ran second in her debut, which just happened to be a stakes race. I'm guessing that she will be a very short price and a single on many tickets. But it is only career start number 2 for this 5 year old. Also loses Bejeranjo who jumps to the 4.
#1 MELON UP-The inside speed will be playing catch me if you can, expect her to try to go wire to wire. Ran second in her debut when she ran for a 50k tag.
#3 LAZERED-Abrams filly making her 3rd career start after coming off a bit of a freshening. In a race with a buch of firsters I'm thinking a couple might gun early. If the pace should melt, this on could pick up the pieces late.

3rd 20k CLAIMING 6 FURLONGS 3 YEAR OLDS
#2 DAYS OF LIGHTNING-Seems to be the horse with the best recent form. Claimed from Hollendorfer last time, Carava is stepping him up the ladder a rung. Fronter runner type should sit a nice trip with a clean break and not much speed in the race. Did run a career beyer last out.
#1COO CACHOO-Another speed horse on the rail that will try to go wire to wire. The last 4 races have been good race bad race, and he's due for a good one, plus he's dropping to the lowest level he's ever run for.

A COUPLE OF HORSES ON THE DROP WHO I'M NOT SURE ABOUT YET
#3 STRINKINGLY SINFUL-This horse really hasn't disgraced himself while running in starter allowances. Does plunge from the 40k level that he ran in his last start. But, it was down the hill across town, so it could be considered a toss.
#4 TRIBAL FACE-Claimed for 40k last out by Canani, then goes right to the bench for 2 1/2 months and then comes back for half the price. Canani has been close so far this meet. Also this horse has some backclass in his short career running in 4 stakes including a grade 3. Wasn't disgraced in those races except the last one at a mile and a sixtenth where it looks like the downward spiral began. Most likely leaving off the ticket, but I will be watching the board carefully.

4th 12500 CLAIMER NON WINNERS OF 2 LIFETIME 6FURLONGS
#7 SO HOTTIE-Proabale chalk is running her 2nd off an almost year long layoff. Sahadi is clicking at 40% with her horse making their second start off the layoff. Also keeps Raffie in the irons for the mount.
#9 GOTHAM SPIRIT-Actually finished in front of So hottie last time out when they ran at 5 1/2 furlongs at Santa Anita. 3rd off the layoff for the Ed Moger barn who is off to a nice start at the meet.
#3 GOOD NIGHT GYRENE-Front runner looks like she belongs at this level. Her last 2 races could be overlooked as she ran for 25k on the hill at Santa Anita and the race before when she drew the 13 hole on the poly. Much more favorable post could possibly lead this filly to the winners circle at a price.
#1 TRIBUL WITCH-More speed on the rail. Claimed from the same level by the Chew barn who is winning at %33 off the claim. Should get the jump on the other speed who drew the extreme outside. Looks like she could rate if needed.
#11 KAZROAD-Not sure if I will include this 5 year old on my ticket, but she is working well while taking a drop. She has run mostly on the weeds and only makes career start 3 on the poly. Apprentice Kaplan takes the mount, which could mean that Canani is trying to keep this mare under the radar.

I will use these horses in some sort of combonation once I see the changes. Looks like it could be a decent payout early. As far as late goes, good luck with that one as it seems to be wide open. Good Luck and I look forward towards seeing everyone tonight.

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Favorite night of the week is here. Taking a look at the card tonight trying to put together a winning pick 4 ticket. I have a decent idea what to do about the early quad, but the late sequance looks brutal.

#5 LULLABYTIME-looks like the lone speed of the field while dropping to lowest level she's run in since May.
#2 ROLLERSKATES-I know that she's only 2/27 lifetime, but this seems like the right level for this 6 year old as she just missed at the level on 3/26 when going a mile. She is adding blinkers for career start 28, so I expect her a little closer to the pace.

#6 MYRA G.-Seems like the captain obvious horse. She ran second in her debut, which just happened to be a stakes race. I'm guessing that she will be a very short price and a single on many tickets. But it is only career start number 2 for this 5 year old. Also loses Bejeranjo who jumps to the 4.
#1 MELON UP-The inside speed will be playing catch me if you can, expect her to try to go wire to wire. Ran second in her debut when she ran for a 50k tag.
#3 LAZERED-Abrams filly making her 3rd career start after coming off a bit of a freshening. In a race with a buch of firsters I'm thinking a couple might gun early. If the pace should melt, this on could pick up the pieces late.

#2 DAYS OF LIGHTNING-Seems to be the horse with the best recent form. Claimed from Hollendorfer last time, Carava is stepping him up the ladder a rung. Fronter runner type should sit a nice trip with a clean break and not much speed in the race. Did run a career beyer last out.
#1COO CACHOO-Another speed horse on the rail that will try to go wire to wire. The last 4 races have been good race bad race, and he's due for a good one, plus he's dropping to the lowest level he's ever run for.

#3 STRINKINGLY SINFUL-This horse really hasn't disgraced himself while running in starter allowances. Does plunge from the 40k level that he ran in his last start. But, it was down the hill across town, so it could be considered a toss.
#4 TRIBAL FACE-Claimed for 40k last out by Canani, then goes right to the bench for 2 1/2 months and then comes back for half the price. Canani has been close so far this meet. Also this horse has some backclass in his short career running in 4 stakes including a grade 3. Wasn't disgraced in those races except the last one at a mile and a sixtenth where it looks like the downward spiral began. Most likely leaving off the ticket, but I will be watching the board carefully.

#7 SO HOTTIE-Proabale chalk is running her 2nd off an almost year long layoff. Sahadi is clicking at 40% with her horse making their second start off the layoff. Also keeps Raffie in the irons for the mount.
#9 GOTHAM SPIRIT-Actually finished in front of So hottie last time out when they ran at 5 1/2 furlongs at Santa Anita. 3rd off the layoff for the Ed Moger barn who is off to a nice start at the meet.
#3 GOOD NIGHT GYRENE-Front runner looks like she belongs at this level. Her last 2 races could be overlooked as she ran for 25k on the hill at Santa Anita and the race before when she drew the 13 hole on the poly. Much more favorable post could possibly lead this filly to the winners circle at a price.
#1 TRIBUL WITCH-More speed on the rail. Claimed from the same level by the Chew barn who is winning at %33 off the claim. Should get the jump on the other speed who drew the extreme outside. Looks like she could rate if needed.
#11 KAZROADNot sure if I will include this 5 year old on my ticket, but she is working well while taking a drop. She has run mostly on the weeds and only makes career start 3 on the poly. Apprentice Kaplan takes the mount, which could mean that Canani is trying to keep this mare under the radar.

I will use these horses in some sort of combonation once I see the changes. Looks like it could be a decent payout early. As far as late goes, good luck with that one as it seems to be wide open. Good Luck and I look forward towards seeing everyone tonight.

:$::$:

:L:

booner
05-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Help me out guys....first post 9:00 Central time??

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
That sounds right Boon

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Nice work Matt! I like Rollerskates as an include in the first as well - that race 2 weeks back was the opening Fri nite card if I recall, and no one was getting to Ruination - dropping out of statebred opt alw to open 25 is not a substantial move down, but ran well going a mile at the condition 3 back.... Don't know what the addition of blinks after 27 starts will have, but the Talamo horse looks like he'll be a single on most tickets, and this guy can certainly sneak up and knock a bunch of tix out...

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm in.

GPK
05-14-2010, 08:26 PM

#11 KAZROAD-Not sure if I will include this 5 year old on my ticket, but she is working well while taking a drop. She has run mostly on the weeds and only makes career start 3 on the poly. Apprentice Kaplan takes the mount, which could mean that Canani is trying to keep this mare under the radar.

Another tough Friday afternoon at work, huh?

Oh yeah, Perfectable in the 2nd :$::tro:;)

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Another tough Friday afternoon at work, huh?

Oh yeah, Perfectable in the 2nd :$::tro:;)

What are you doing here? I didn't think you were allowed up this late anymore.
Great picture of Amelia (I can't believe how big she got), are you guys at the beach or is she in a sand trap somewhere?

arizonadave
05-14-2010, 08:32 PM
r1 3,4,5
r2 1,4,6
r3 2,4,5,7
r4 7,9

$72
Good Luck

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 08:33 PM
1 - 3,5
2 - 1,5,6
3 - 2,5
4 - 1,7,11

Gl

GPK
05-14-2010, 08:34 PM
What are you doing here? I didn't think you were allowed up this late anymore.Great picture of Amelia (I can't believe how big she got), are you guys at the beach or is she in a sand trap somewhere?

The girls are in Charlotte for the weekend.:D

Yeah, Amelia is getting big and has so much damn personality it's scary. She's a talker like her Daddy. That pic is from a couple weeks ago at Yorktown Beach when we went to see my parents.

pointman
05-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Let's get the show going. :D

1- 3,4
2- 1,3,5,6
3- 3,4
4- 3,7,11

Good Luck!

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Early 4
$72

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Jesus Nick, one of us is going to be out fast.

GPK
05-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Early pick 4

3,4,5/5,6/2,5/3,7

pointman
05-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Jesus Nick, one of us is going to be out fast.

I'm treading fairly lightly tonight, Matt. Personally, I think the 5 is overbet here. She could get her own way, but I think if she gets looked in the eye the race is over for her.

Having said that, she is now a lock to win. ;)

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Game On!!!

2,4,5//6//2,3,5//1,7,8,9,11

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm treading fairly lightly tonight, Matt. Personally, I think the 5 is overbet here. She could get her own way, but I think if she gets looked in the eye the race is over for her.

Having said that, she is now a lock to win. ;)

Agreed that she is overbet. I guess there is a chance that the 1 could go with her. If the 3 could somehow regain the form she had late last year, she would be a major player. But the way she dropped down the ladder makes me weary. Also who knows what's going to happen with the 2 adding the shades, is she going to press the pace as well? I guess if for some reason they do go quick, the 4 might be able to pick up the pieces.
Reguardless, Good Luck.

DBURGH
05-14-2010, 09:02 PM
I'll throw one out..

35/146/25/1 7 11

pointman
05-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Agreed that she is overbet. I guess there is a chance that the 1 could go with her. If the 3 could somehow regain the form she had late last year, she would be a major player. But the way she dropped down the ladder makes me weary. Also who knows what's going to happen with the 2 adding the shades, is she going to press the pace as well? I guess if for some reason they do go quick, the 4 might be able to pick up the pieces.
Reguardless, Good Luck.

Good Luck, Matt! The girl is out to dinner with her girlfriend, looking forward to ordering in a cheesesteak, downing a few and some Friday Night racing!

$5 Early DD 3/5

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 09:03 PM
HOL early pk4 5//1,3,4,5,6//2,7//8,11 $20 g/l!!!!

booner
05-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Hol R1

$5 win #3

Just want a little action to start the night......

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Hol R1

$5 win #3

Just want a little action to start the night......

I just want Katulak to shut the F up...........God he's almost making me miss Shrupp.

dean smith
05-14-2010, 09:07 PM
R1

$20 W 4 Loser

booner
05-14-2010, 09:08 PM
I just want Katulak to shut the F up...........God he's almost making me miss Shrupp.

Better listening to him talk than Schrupp do a "Riverdance" in honor of picking Paddy O'Prado tommorrow :eek:

Scav
05-14-2010, 09:08 PM

He is horrible....Him and Bray might be the worst TV personalities in the history of TV.

booner
05-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Vic thought the race was over at the 1/8 pole........

Scav
05-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Vic thought the race was over at the 1/8 pole........

So did everyone watching.....

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:12 PM
He is horrible....Him and Bray might be the worst TV personalities in the history of TV.

I have to admit, I like Bray. As far as Schrupp goes, he's a boob. But at least he's sometimes entertaining. Listening to Katulak is like masturbating with a cheeze grater. Just F'n painful.

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:14 PM
I know it's very selfish of me, but damn I really wish that the 2 would have got there.

Nice Job getting through your single DG!

Sorry Nick.

booner
05-14-2010, 09:14 PM
So did everyone watching.....

Hell, I thought it was over going into the 2nd turn. It was funny listening to Vic change his tone, though.

pointman
05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
I know it's very selfish of me, but damn I really wish that the 2 would have got there.

I could do this for you all night. I have been so cursed the last few weeks that you can just toss anything I say. ;)

Bigsmc
I have to admit, I like Bray. As far as Schrupp goes, he's a boob. But at least he's sometimes entertaining. Listening to Katulak is like masturbating with a cheeze grater. Just F'n painful.

I feel that way about most everybody over at HRTV. I'm with you on Katulak too.

Rudeboyelvis

If D Flo gets that horse to change leads and she wins easy.... :(

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Los Al.....yes, Los Al

1 - 5,8
2 - 1,8
3 - 2,6
4 - 1,4,10

GL

GPK
05-14-2010, 09:20 PM
The Mountain 9th

Scav
05-14-2010, 09:24 PM

I have gone to like Schrupp from a TV personality, not from a handicapper. I would think a cheeze grater hand job would be much more painful then anything I have ever experienced

I feel that way about most everybody over at HRTV. I'm with you on Katulak too.

Laffit is alright, Vercussyze comes with some decent knowledge/reasoning that I have thrown in the memory bank.

Siegal on camera is absolutely horrible, he is rocking back and forth like Rainman. Jon White, well, I won't go there.

Scav
05-14-2010, 09:25 PM
The Mountain 9th

Stop it

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Stop it

Leave the kid alone....... He finally has a night to himself. You have no idea how much that is worth.

the_fat_man
If D Flo gets that horse to change leads and she wins easy.... :(

She was righty most of the stretch run and changed lefty a bunch of strides before the wire. This made it appear as if she 'accelerated'.

Rudeboyelvis
Los Al.....yes, Los Al

1 - 5,8
2 - 1,8
3 - 2,6
4 - 1,4,10

GL

Stop it.

GPK
05-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Leave the kid alone....... He finally has a night to himself. You have no idea how much that is worth.

It's not the night to myself so much as the next 3 consecutive nights of uninterrupted sleep I am about to experience:D:D:tro:

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 09:28 PM

Nice Job getting through your single DG!

Sorry Nick.

Thanks, would be nice to pad the bankroll with a little for tomorrow. Shake it off, PM.

GPK
05-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Stop it

Hi Buddy. Long time no see:)

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Wow the 5 looked nice on the track.

dean smith
05-14-2010, 09:30 PM
R2

$10 W 4 $52

$2 Ex 4/6 $35.60

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Stop it.

Trying to keep busy so I don't have to listen to MaTH's Boy on TVG....I'll play Los Al, but there is no way I'm joining Kev on the Mountain.

booner
05-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Wow the 5 looked nice on the track.

Thought the 6 looked good, too. I do like the 5, though.

$5 win 5

pointman
05-14-2010, 09:33 PM
2nd

$5W 5
$5DD 5/3,4

Good Luck!

GPK
05-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Trying to keep busy so I don't have to listen to MaTH's Boy on TVG....I'll play Los Al, but there is no way I'm joining Kev on the Mountain.

:rolleyes:

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:34 PM

I swear he's looking to fellate (coach's word) Bejerano tonight. He's making me nauseous.

Scav
05-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I swear he's looking to fellate (coach's word) Bejerano tonight. He's making me nauseous.

Vajazzle!

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Los Al.....yes, Los Al

1 - 5,8
2 - 1,8
3 - 2,6
4 - 1,4,10

GL

I'll do some Los Al here and there tonight.

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 09:37 PM

Get ready for more of it after that race....

pointman
05-14-2010, 09:38 PM
R2

$10 W 4

$2 Ex 4/6

Nice job!

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:38 PM
I hate this F***** Game!

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 09:39 PM
R2

$10 W 4

$2 Ex 4/6

:$: spot on Deano

dean smith
05-14-2010, 09:40 PM
:$: spot on Deano

Thank you, boys! I accidentally walked into one.

booner
05-14-2010, 09:42 PM
R2

$10 W 4

$2 Ex 4/6

Nice one! :$:

booner
05-14-2010, 09:43 PM
I've got to bet a dirt race......

LA 2 - $5 win 10

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 09:45 PM

;)

dean smith
05-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Confident with that? I could go $5 in the dark...

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Nice Job Dean

$1 pick 3
$18

3rd
$1 tri
2,3/1,2,3/1,2,3,5 $8

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 09:47 PM
r1 3,4,5
r2 1,4,6
r3 2,4,5,7
r4 7,9

$72
Good Luck

I'll throw one out..

35/146/25/1 7 11

HOL early pk4 5//1,3,4,5,6//2,7//8,11 $20 g/l!!!!

Bring it home, Boys!

booner
05-14-2010, 09:48 PM

LA 2 - $5 win 10

Knew better than to try to beat the 1.....:mad:

Scav
Bring it home, Boys!

That is some bad internet karma right there, they aren't even 3 for 3 yet...booooooooo!

dean smith

LA 2 - $5 win 10

Almost. What are the differences in handicapping quarter horses?

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 09:51 PM
For those of you looking for something to do in between races (especially you Kev). Skinamax is offically on the air.

pointman
05-14-2010, 09:51 PM
3rd

$5W 3
$5DD 3/3,11

Good Luck!

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 09:52 PM
That is some bad internet karma right there, they aren't even 3 for 3 yet...booooooooo!:D

booner
05-14-2010, 09:53 PM

I usually stick to the 4.5 furlongs races and handicap them the same as I would a t-bred sprint.

I sort of go by feel with the short sprints. Hard to explain, really. I take final times into stock more in these sprints than any other races.

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 09:55 PM

At Los Al, look for Francisco Rubio/Adan Farias combo, anything with Paul Jones as trainer, and sprinkle in a little Zach Kelsey. Other than that, wing it!!!!:eek:

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Pick 3

3 - 2,3,4,5
4 - 7,11
5 - 2

GL

dean smith
05-14-2010, 09:58 PM
At Los Al, look for Francisco Rubio/Adan Farias combo, anything with Paul Jones as trainer, and sprinkle in a little Zach Kelsey. Other than that, wing it!!!!:eek:

Thanks guys. Good tips.

Now, does anyone know how to read the Aussie PPs?

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 10:01 PM
For those of you looking for something to do in between races (especially you Kev). Skinamax is offically on the air.

The Wrestler getting started on one of the HBO's right now.

Marisa Tomei :{>::{>:

dean smith
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
R3

$20 W 3 Both losers.

$2 Ex 3,5 / 3,4,5,7

herkhorse
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Alright, I'm in. What did I miss? GPK in the house.

HOL #3 $1 Pick-3 2,3,7,​WT,5,7,11,​WT,2,12,13

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks guys. Good tips.

Now, does anyone know how to read the Aussie PPs?

The Aussie pps suck.

dean smith
05-14-2010, 10:04 PM
The Wrestler getting started on one of the HBO's right now.

Marisa Tomei :{>::{>:

I like it when he's working in the meat department and this scroungy, overweight customer's number comes up and he asks him, "what can I get for you, good lookin'?"

Hey, it watches better than it reads.

booner
05-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey Math, Katulak is gone!!!!

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey Math, Katulak is gone!!!!

After that last race, I might be too.

Arizona Dave, bring this sum bitch home!

booner
05-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Los Al Race 3:

$2 exbox 1,5,6

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Close it out AZDave....

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 10:11 PM
LA3 Tri box 5,6,10

herkhorse
05-14-2010, 10:12 PM
los al 3rd tri 236/236/2369

slotdirt
05-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Los Al, Mountaineer? What, couldn't get our bets in to Remington in time? Where's Sam Houston when you need it?

arizonadave
05-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Thanks, both should be good.

booner
05-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Los Al Race 3:

$2 exbox 1,5,6

6-2-1-5.....grrrrr......:mad:

herkhorse
05-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Lone Star 9th 10 ex 7-8

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Los Al, Mountaineer? What, couldn't get our bets in to Remington in time? Where's Sam Houston when you need it?

Don't think I won't......RP 11 ex 2,3,4:eek:7/2,3,4 :(

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Hollywood 4th
$10 w 3 $80.00
$3 ex 3/1,7,11
$2 ex 1,7,11/3

$1 tri 3,7/1,3,7,11/1,3,7,11

$1 pick 3
$18

NTamm1215
I think Shantika's Dream is going to outrun her odds here.

NT

booner
Lone Star 9th 10 ex 7-8

That sucks dude. Good call on the 8, though.

herkhorse
05-14-2010, 10:27 PM
HWD 4th pick 3

7-9-11/2-12-13/2-4-6-11

dean smith
05-14-2010, 10:27 PM
R4

$20 W 1 Both Losers.

$2 Exb 1,7,9

randallscott35
05-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Late money on the 11!

the_fat_man
R4:

#8, win

Ebox: 1 / 8

pointman
4th

$5W 3
$5DD 3,11/2

dean smith
05-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Hollywood 4th
$10 w 3

$3 ex 3/1,7,11
$2 ex 1,7,11/3

$1 pick 3
$18

Boom! Nice call on the 3!

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Boom! Nice call on the 3!

Thanks.
Nice run at the pick 4 Dave.

herkhorse
05-14-2010, 10:36 PM
nice point, math

dagolfer33
Hollywood 4th
$10 w 3

$3 ex 3/1,7,11
$2 ex 1,7,11/3

$1 pick 3
$18

:$:

booner
Los Al Race 4:

$2 exbox 1,4,5

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks Guys, I can't believe I lose a 3 way photo killing all exacta's and triples. Unbelieveable.

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Hol P4

5 - 2,12
6 - 4,6
7 - 4,6
8 - 5,12,13

GL

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Nice Matt :$::$:

herkhorse
05-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Race #5 05/14/2010
Hollywood Park
$1 Pick-4
# 2,12,13
WT # 2,4,6,11
WT # 1,4
WT # 12,13
$48.00

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Los Al - I'll bite Les...

$10 wp 3

booner
05-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks Guys, I can't believe I lose a 3 way photo killing all exacta's and triples. Unbelieveable.

Still cashed the win ticket dude. Nice call!!

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 10:44 PM

$10 wp 3

DFL

booner
05-14-2010, 10:44 PM

$10 wp 3

I just couldn't chew it. He has to miss sometimes.

He is the best handicapper TVG has in their stable.

Rudeboyelvis
05-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Late

pointman
05-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks, guys, I had actually covered that 4/3 DD for $2 and $192 for that was a very nice pay!

Late stab:

5- 2,7,13
6- 4,6,11,12
7- 1,6,8
8- 6,12,13

$5W 2
$5DD 2/6,12

Good Luck!

arizonadave
05-14-2010, 10:50 PM
oh well turn the page.

r5 2,12
r6 2,3,4,13
r7 1,4,5
r8 12,13

Gaining Ground
05-14-2010, 10:50 PM
hollywood 5th

$1 pick 4
2,3,7,11 with 4,6,11 with 1,4 with 7,12

$30 win 3

dean smith
05-14-2010, 10:53 PM
R5

$10 W 9

$1 Exb 2,7,9,11

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Late quad
$24

$1 tri key
7/2,5,11/2,5,11

randallscott35
05-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Playing the 2 at Holly. gl

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 10:57 PM
I'll bite at the late pk4 7,11,12,13//6,11//1,2,4//5

booner
05-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Los Al Race 5:

$5 wp 7
$2 exbox 7,9

Scav
05-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Rosario gets the balls of the week award....Yikes

booner
05-14-2010, 11:04 PM
What a ride......wow

randallscott35
05-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Rosario gets the balls of the week award....Yikes

And Vic gets to call it. :tro:

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Nice double Nick.

dagolfer33
05-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Saving the rest of my coinage for tomorrow....g/l tonight and tomorrow.:)

pointman
05-14-2010, 11:18 PM
4th

$5W 3
$5DD 3,11/2

$40
$207.50

Let's keep this rolling!

6th
$5W 12
$5DD 6,12/6

the_fat_man
05-14-2010, 11:26 PM
R6:

exacta: 12 / 6, 11

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 11:27 PM
$1 pick 3
6/1,2,4/5,6,7,8,12,13 $18

booner
05-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Los Al Late Pick 4:

2,9/9/1,2,3/3,4,7,8,9

$30

Bigsmc
05-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Past my bedtime.

Good luck guys.

booner
05-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Thanks. Have a good one!

pointman
05-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Past my bedtime.

Good luck guys.

Thanks, Be good, Bigs

booner
05-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Ok guys, this is my first experience with this Late DDouble (or whatever it's called).

I know you want to attract new, younger fans, and I'm all for that, but, um, .........

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Past my bedtime.

Good luck guys.

Good Night Miguel.

MaTH716
05-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Ok guys, this is my first experience with this Late DDouble (or whatever it's called).

I know you want to attract new, younger fans, and I'm all for that, but, um, .........

I feel like I should be hitting ecstasy watching that train wreck. It's just an absolute fire drill. And Yu isn't even whored out tonight, very dissapointing.

booner
05-14-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm going out to get some smokes. You guys be good.

booner
05-14-2010, 11:42 PM
I feel like I should be hitting ecstasy watching that train wreck. It's just an absolute fire drill. And Yu isn't even whored out tonight, very dissapointing.

That's why I'm going to get smokes. :D

pointman
05-14-2010, 11:45 PM
7th

$5W 6
$10DD 6/13
$2DD 6/5,6,12

dean smith
05-14-2010, 11:51 PM
R7

$20 W 1
$2 Ex 1,2 / 1,2,4,6

MaTH716
05-15-2010, 12:02 AM
That's it for me. Good Luck in the last if anyone is still alive and good lucktomorrow. See you guys next week.

Gaining Ground
05-15-2010, 12:06 AM
tough horse to come up with there.

hollywood 8th

$30 win 7

lets get em tomorrow

pointman
05-15-2010, 12:10 AM
That's it for me. Good Luck in the last if anyone is still alive and good lucktomorrow. See you guys next week.

Good Luck tomorrow

8th

$5W 13
$5EXB 6,13

Good Luck!

booner
05-15-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm staying up to see if this Los Al Pick 4 comes in.

See you all tommorrow!

booner
05-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Los Al Late Pick 4:

2,9/9/1,2,3/3,4,7,8,9

$30

I hit it....yeah!!!

Pays $50.20......um, yeah

Oh well, I'll take it anyway. :D

dagolfer33
05-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Matt, you didnt happen to shoot TVG an email along these lines, did you? I almost fell out of my chair. Greg Wolf had this incredulous look on his face after reading it, and displaying it, ON AIR. Too funny.

MaTH716
05-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Matt, you didnt happen to shoot TVG an email along these lines, did you? I almost fell out of my chair. Greg Wolf had this incredulous look on his face after reading it, and displaying it, ON AIR. Too funny.
I didn't send them anything, but what happened?

booner
05-15-2010, 07:45 AM
I didn't send them anything, but what happened?

At the end of the show, they featured a couple of posts from their community forum. The first one featured was from MaTH716, and basically said the show wasn't good and "I feel like I'm on Ecstacy" (they left out the Michelle Wu comment). Can't remember the word-for-word, but it was something along those lines.

The look on Greg Wolf's face was priceless. He was truly taken aback. I was laughing like hell.

MaTH716
05-15-2010, 10:20 AM
At the end of the show, they featured a couple of posts from their community forum. The first one featured was from MaTH716, and basically said the show wasn't good and "I feel like I'm on Ecstacy" (they left out the Michelle Wu comment). Can't remember the word-for-word, but it was something along those lines.

The look on Greg Wolf's face was priceless. He was truly taken aback. I was laughing like hell.

That's awesome, I wish I would have seen it. I have absolutely no idea how it got there, but that's the way I really feel. The show is horrible.