PDA

View Full Version : "misunderestimated"

SCUDSBROTHER
08-23-2006, 03:45 AM
Name the creator of this gem.

dalakhani
08-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Name the creator of this gem.

Its either Yogi Berra or our ivy league schooled president. I would go with the latter. The former was always a little more clever.

Bold Brooklynite
08-23-2006, 03:23 PM
From official government archives ...

" ... and masturbated repeatedly into the Oval Office sink ... "

Name the perp.

Hmmm ... I wonder if he ever "mismasturbated"?

Danzig
08-23-2006, 07:26 PM
i vote that was a joe theismann line!

Bold Brooklynite
08-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Wow!

I really b-slapped the lefties ... and knocked this thread dead cold in its tracks.

I bet they thought they'd get 12 pages out of this one.

Sorry, fellas.

But ... I imagine they'll squeeze out a few snotty sophomoric responses to this post.

SentToStud
08-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Wow!

I really b-slapped the lefties ... and knocked this thread dead cold in its tracks.

I bet they thought they'd get 12 pages out of this one.

Sorry, fellas.

But ... I imagine they'll squeeze out a few snotty sophomoric responses to this post.

Well, you didn't b-slap anyone. No one wants to interrupt your efforts going on next to your own sink right now.

Like your mother told you, "Do NOT do that with my good curtains!!!"

Bold Brooklynite
08-24-2006, 04:01 PM
On cue.

I can't read it ... but I can just imagine.

This is just too easy.

dalakhani
08-24-2006, 05:05 PM
From official government archives ...

" ... and masturbated repeatedly into the Oval Office sink ... "

Name the perp.

Hmmm ... I wonder if he ever "mismasturbated"?

http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/purity/advice.asp

GenuineRisk
08-26-2006, 01:04 PM
http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/purity/advice.asp

Okay, that hilarious link was worth the price of admission for the euphemism for genetalia: "smelly little giblets." I can't even type it without cracking up.

BB, no one responded to your earlier post for ages because no one except you and a bunch of sexually repressed Republican lawmakers (and Joe Lieberman) CARE what Clinton did with his smelly little giblet. I don't care. I don't care if Clinton jizzed all over the portrait of Lincoln, and I wouldn't care if GW was dong it now with his smelly little giblet. For the love of Pete, take a trip to Nevada and get yourself some. Your obsession with Clinton and his smelly little giblet is getting kind of icky.

Hee hee hee. Okay I'm done. No! I'm not! Smellylittlegibletsmellylittlegibletsmellylittlegi blets!

Smelly. Little. Giblets.

Whew. Okay. Okay.

dalakhani
08-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Okay, that hilarious link was worth the price of admission for the euphemism for genetalia: "smelly little giblets." I can't even type it without cracking up.

BB, no one responded to your earlier post for ages because no one except you and a bunch of sexually repressed Republican lawmakers (and Joe Lieberman) CARE what Clinton did with his smelly little giblet. I don't care. I don't care if Clinton jizzed all over the portrait of Lincoln, and I wouldn't care if GW was dong it now with his smelly little giblet. For the love of Pete, take a trip to Nevada and get yourself some. Your obsession with Clinton and his smelly little giblet is getting kind of icky.

Hee hee hee. Okay I'm done. No! I'm not! Smellylittlegibletsmellylittlegibletsmellylittlegi blets!

Smelly. Little. Giblets.

Whew. Okay. Okay.

GR-

I love you! Consider me the first member of your fan club!

BTW, do you think BB has a smellylittlegiblet?

Danzig
08-26-2006, 01:39 PM
i'll never look at giblet gravy the same way again.

Downthestretch55
08-26-2006, 02:20 PM
i'll never look at giblet gravy the same way again.
This is hilarious!
I'm guessing that Dubbya "misunderestimated" the power of the giblet vote.
I've known for quite a while that he's a turkey, even walks like one.
Betcha hear some new campaign slogans when he stumps for for the tanking repubs..."Choke the turkey, stroke the chicken neck...gravy will come!!"

Byebyemermaid
08-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Gee i thought it was Norm Crosby.

Danzig
08-26-2006, 02:31 PM
well, i'm just really glad that i don't now, nor have i ever, eaten giblet gravy.....no, i'm talking about real giblet gravy....not um.....ahem, giblet gravy.

i think i'll be making ham for thanksgiving dinner this year....

Downthestretch55
08-26-2006, 02:55 PM
well, i'm just really glad that i don't now, nor have i ever, eaten giblet gravy.....no, i'm talking about real giblet gravy....not um.....ahem, giblet gravy.

i think i'll be making ham for thanksgiving dinner this year....
I love big fat hog butt, especially if it's seen some smoke. Raisin gravy, mashed potatoes...WHOOO HOOO!!!

SCUDSBROTHER
08-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Its either Yogi Berra or our ivy league schooled president. I would go with the latter. The former was always a little more clever.

Yes,our President created the word(or pseudo word) "misunderestimated."