PDA

View Full Version : G1 Contest Standings To Date

whorstman
08-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I have all the results tallied to date. I will post them in order. Please check you totals and let me know if I missed something.

Buffymommy
08-21-2006, 12:44 PM
I am coming after you Dixie! :)

THanks for taking the time to do this Whorstman. I know life gets busy sometimes and gets in the way.

cal828
08-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Second that. I Appreciate the hard work that goes into doing one of these contests. You are a good person.

Can't believe that there is only one person in the plus bracket. If you ever wondered whether it is best to play exotics or straight bets, this should be proof positive of the answer to that question.

whorstman
08-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Second that. I Appreciate the hard work that goes into doing one of these contests. You are a good person.

Can't believe that there is only one person in the plus bracket. If you ever wondered whether it is best to play exotics or straight bets, this should be proof positive of the answer to that question.

I agree totally, Dixie has had the formula for success. Thanks for saying that too Cal, It took some time to add all that up, and then the kicker was that the word docs were too big to upload to the site. I had to copy and paste into a text file and bump the format around to match. Fantastic job the last few weeks by Buffy BTW. :)

dr. fager
08-21-2006, 01:19 PM
hey, you can take me off, I've been way too busy no use wasting your time totaling up my score when I haven't made picks in three weeks. I know it's a lot of work.

whorstman
08-21-2006, 01:48 PM
hey, you can take me off, I've been way too busy no use wasting your time totaling up my score when I haven't made picks in three weeks. I know it's a lot of work.

Damn Doc, hadn't noticed. The way I figure the totals is that I add the ones that cashed 1st then just -120 on the rest. You were right there in 3rd. I've been adding the ones in the back, it's not that much trouble, I just been a slacker. Please stay in if you want to. You never know. I was afraid that people would start skipping out cause I havn't been posting results. Don't let me be the one. Hey Your choice. I just don't want to see people bailing out b/c of me. We are straight now, so lets keep as many in as possible. :)

Buffymommy
08-21-2006, 01:48 PM
If Drifty had done a little better, I would have been THAT much closer to the positive side of things. I am hoping to get there soon though.

THANK GOD I was right about Teammate sitting on a good one. HA HA! I actually hit an exacta. I don't do that very often as I don't play them very often.

And thanks for the compliment Whorst!

whorstman
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
If Drifty had done a little better, I would have been THAT much closer to the positive side of things. I am hoping to get there soon though.

THANK GOD I was right about Teammate sitting on a good one. HA HA! I actually hit an exacta. I don't do that very often as I don't play them very often.

And thanks for the compliment Whorst!

I was very Impressed Buffy. You have really done well. You seem to at least get a return on something, which is very important. Most try to shoot the moon on this type so getting money back always keeps you close. Not that I'm some sort of guru or anything. I messed up this weekend, but I'm hangin around too.:)

dr. fager
08-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Damn Doc, hadn't noticed. The way I figure the totals is that I add the ones that cashed 1st then just -120 on the rest. You were right there in 3rd. I've been adding the ones in the back, it's not that much trouble, I just been a slacker. Please stay in if you want to. You never know. I was afraid that people would start skipping out cause I havn't been posting results. Don't let me be the one. Hey Your choice. I just don't want to see people bailing out b/c of me. We are straight now, so lets keep as many in as possible. :)

Wasn't you buddy, just ridiculously busy this summer, but now that I'm back from St. Louis, I'll be around on the weekends. I'll stick around. Thanks.

boldruler
08-21-2006, 03:40 PM
I am coming after you Dixie! :)

THanks for taking the time to do this Whorstman. I know life gets busy sometimes and gets in the way.

I hope you catch him. I hate the guys who pick even money horses to place. I guarantee somebody will hit a huge exacta and blow by Dixie.

boldruler
08-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Thanks for your time in grading these. The annoying people complaining are pathetic.

Buffymommy
08-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Thanks for your time in grading these. The annoying people complaining are pathetic.

Uhhhh.... who was complaining? OH YEAH! The dude leading the contest. :) I think he just wanted to see his name on top of the list. :p

Thunder Gulch
08-22-2006, 09:03 AM
I wish I was a bookie for this group :D :eek: