PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Sunday early double

Byebyemermaid
08-20-2006, 01:53 PM
The 1st race is an interesting race.The 8 horse has not run in 2 years but is by far the best horse in this race.The last time this horse took an extended leave he came back to win with Andrew Ramgeet who is riding tonight.The forecast is for rain and this horse likes the off going as well as Mountaineer Park.In the 2nd which is slated for the turf at 7 furlongs i'm expecting it to be off the grass and run at 6 furlongs which they do down there.I'm using the 2,3,4 and 6.The bet will be 8/2,3,4,6.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
08-20-2006, 06:04 PM
The 1st race is an interesting race.The 8 horse has not run in 2 years but is by far the best horse in this race.The last time this horse took an extended leave he came back to win with Andrew Ramgeet who is riding tonight.The forecast is for rain and this horse likes the off going as well as Mountaineer Park.In the 2nd which is slated for the turf at 7 furlongs i'm expecting it to be off the grass and run at 6 furlongs which they do down there.I'm using the 2,3,4 and 6.The bet will be 8/2,3,4,6.Good luck.
Well they just scratched the 8 which is fine by me since they are running on the turf.at least the 2nd race that is.

stevepopyak
08-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Late scratch on the 8 in the Ist.

Byebyemermaid
08-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Well we didn't lose any shekels in the early double so lets bet the late double.In the 9th race i'm using the 8 and 9.the 9 should be the speed of the race and be able to get the lead from the outside post.if anyone tries to go with her eary i feel that she'll be able to dispose of them.The 8 is sharp right now and should the 9 succumb to eary pressure she should be the one to pick up the pieces.In the 10th i'm using the 3,4 and 8.The 8 is coming out of 2 sprints and now is going 2 turns and has beaten NW2 going this distance and this is NW1.The 3 has good numbers and the 4 intrigues me that they ran 3 times on the grass where the horse did well but elect to go back on the dirt.The bet 8,9/3,4,8.A little extra on 8,9/8.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
08-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Well we didn't lose any shekels in the early double so lets bet the late double.In the 9th race i'm using the 8 and 9.the 9 should be the speed of the race and be able to get the lead from the outside post.if anyone tries to go with her eary i feel that she'll be able to dispose of them.The 8 is sharp right now and should the 9 succumb to eary pressure she should be the one to pick up the pieces.In the 10th i'm using the 3,4 and 8.The 8 is coming out of 2 sprints and now is going 2 turns and has beaten NW2 going this distance and this is NW1.The 3 has good numbers and the 4 intrigues me that they ran 3 times on the grass where the horse did well but elect to go back on the dirt.The bet 8,9/3,4,8.A little extra on 8,9/8.Good luck.
Boy it would be nice if i learned how to spell the word early.I feel like Oscar Madison right now in the episode of the odd couple with Bobby Riggs.