PDA

View Full Version : Derby Trail Hats

slotdirt
06-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Not sure if this was the appropriate place to post this, but dang, I got my DT.com hat the other day, and it's already climbed to the top of my regular hat priority list. Very nicely done, Steve-o.

Secretariat
06-05-2006, 09:08 AM
the hats are not cheap ones. it is one of the most comfortable, of the ones i have, mostly because the buckle on the back is sewn into the shell and it doesn't touch your hair.

31lengths
06-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Got the hat. it's awsome!
The hat really is nice. I'm very particular with my hats and it fits perfectly.
Thanks again,

Leo

disappearingdan_akaplaya
06-17-2006, 11:59 PM
id like to buy 1, can you get em fitted?

ddthetide
06-18-2006, 07:11 AM
i'd like a hat also. how do i go about getting one?

somerfrost
06-18-2006, 12:24 PM
i'd like a hat also. how do i go about getting one?

Me three (or do I make four?)!

31lengths
06-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Yep the hat is sweet. Steve, when the hats are all sold out, how 'bout some matching tees or sweat shirts? Wouldnt that would be swell ? D.T.com Nation.
Also, does ATRAB have any merchandise?

BellamyRd.
06-18-2006, 09:59 PM
I have a Tampa Bay Downs hat
I got from a NY barrister
the hat is pretty cool
very well-made & fits my head like a glove

Kasept
06-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Glad everyone loves the DT lids!

They're a scant $22.50, which includes the proverbial shipping and handling.. There is one pictured in the upper right corner of this page...

I've got Derby Trail sweatshirts, DRF/computer brief cases, jackets, etc. all available but need to pull the visuals together on a catalog page...

You can Email me with your address and send a check to me:

Steve Byk
157 Main St.
Greenwich, NY 12834

Thanks! (I need to sell 350 of them to pay for the building of the site!)

31lengths
06-20-2006, 05:52 AM

They're a scant $22.50, which includes the proverbial shipping and handling.. There is one pictured in the upper right corner of this page...

I've got Derby Trail sweatshirts, DRF/computer brief cases, jackets, etc. all available but need to pull the visuals together on a catalog page...

Steve Byk
157 Main St.
Greenwich, NY 12834

I myself am looking forward to seeing the catalog !

slotdirt
06-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I'd buy some more DT paraphenalia to help with the site, no problem. Steve, let me know when other items may be available. I'm in like flynn.

31lengths
06-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Ditto.... I am looking forward to the new catalog.

31lengths
07-29-2006, 09:47 PM

Steve Byk
157 Main St.
Greenwich, NY 12834

Steve...I know you are very busy.
But I was wondering if there any chance that a catalog will be out by the Breeders Cup ?
I'd sport something if I could.
Thanks !

31lengths
08-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Steve...I know you are very busy.
But I was wondering if there any chance that a catalog will be out by the Breeders Cup ?
I'd sport something if I could.
Thanks !

I've worn mine so much since I got it that I already need another one .:)

dellinger63
08-14-2006, 02:08 PM
I've worn mine so much since I got it that I already need another one .:)

have worn mine almost everyday since getting back from Saratoga. Many have asked about the site and have been visiting as lurkers. The ATRAB t-shirt also gets immediate attention and questions about the show. I'm sure once Steve gets done with the Spa meet and has a couple of days off to catch up the offerings will be available surely before BC. Think the henley shirt he talked of will be especially cool.