PDA

View Full Version : Toga Sat Matchup

GPK
08-19-2006, 07:14 AM
OK...really shocked in this...for those of you that do not think that Wonder Lady Anne L will bounce off that last effort, you can now get her at +162 to beat Pine Island. She does not have to win the race, only beat Pine Island. I may have to throw some $$ at that bet.

Gander
08-19-2006, 07:39 AM
I wouldnt make that bet Kev. If your going to bet WLA, you may as well just bet her to win at the likely 3/1 - 7/2 odd your going to get. More I look at this race, the more I think Pine Island rolls in here. She got an impossible wide trip in the last and still almost won. Today she gets 2 turns and looks very tough to beat in a decent (far from great) rendition of this race.

dellinger63
08-19-2006, 09:34 AM
I wouldnt make that bet Kev. If your going to bet WLA, you may as well just bet her to win at the likely 3/1 - 7/2 odd your going to get. More I look at this race, the more I think Pine Island rolls in here. She got an impossible wide trip in the last and still almost won. Today she gets 2 turns and looks very tough to beat in a decent (far from great) rendition of this race.

I completely agree with Tim. Shug 2nd Lasix is almost an auto bet for me.