PDA

View Full Version : Toga Thursday Matchups

GPK
08-17-2006, 05:53 AM
not normally a jumper fan, but in the 1st race today ZHUKOV at +107 seems like a gift vs. Dynaway.

GPK
08-17-2006, 06:13 AM
in the 7th race we have Moorebella vs Square Dancing in a $40K claimer. Two of my favorite turf jocks in NY face off against each other with Coa having the mount on Moorebella and Prado having the mount on SD.

Moorebella has been the definition of consistency this year having failed to finish off the board in 9 races so far (9 4-2-3). She returns from Canterbury where she ran an even 3rd in a small stakes race. Other than that, she has been running against straight claimers ranging from $25-$35K.

Square Dancing got a little later start on her year as she did not begin racing until mid April. Her first race of the year off a long layoff was in N1X company that she promptly won. Her next two out were N2X where she finished 2nd both times. Her last race out was an overnight stakes at Belmont where Chantal took the mount going 1 1/8 and ran 7th. She cuts back to 1 mile today, which I think is a better distance for her and she also gets the services of Prado back, who was aboard for her two N2X races.

Should be a very good matchup and I think I have to take the value and go with Square Dancing at +143

Buffymommy
08-17-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks for doing this kev. I like it. Going to look over the entries soon. Working for one and a half attorneys right now. (Splitting the work of one with another lady because that attorney doesn't have a secretary at the moment) My attorney also has a trial next week or the week after. YIPEE! Been busy in otherwords. Just wanted to say thanks for the insight. It is very helpful.

GPK
08-17-2006, 03:26 PM
in the 7th race we have Moorebella vs Square Dancing in a $40K claimer. Two of my favorite turf jocks in NY face off against each other with Coa having the mount on Moorebella and Prado having the mount on SD.

Moorebella has been the definition of consistency this year having failed to finish off the board in 9 races so far (9 4-2-3). She returns from Canterbury where she ran an even 3rd in a small stakes race. Other than that, she has been running against straight claimers ranging from $25-$35K.

Square Dancing got a little later start on her year as she did not begin racing until mid April. Her first race of the year off a long layoff was in N1X company that she promptly won. Her next two out were N2X where she finished 2nd both times. Her last race out was an overnight stakes at Belmont where Chantal took the mount going 1 1/8 and ran 7th. She cuts back to 1 mile today, which I think is a better distance for her and she also gets the services of Prado back, who was aboard for her two N2X races.

Should be a very good matchup and I think I have to take the value and go with Square Dancing at +143

Yet another winner in a matchup bet. I got Square Dancing at +143 and actually got some more of her later when I saw that she had creeped upi to +167. Im beginning to wonder why I even play any other bets but these matchups.

Buffymommy
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I thought you were making up these "match ups". Is this really something you can bet on?

I am kinda even right now. Out of the first seven races, I have three wins, one third and three NADAs, zilches and nothings. NOW WATCH I won't get diddly tomorrow in your contest.

How are you feeling by the way?

GPK
08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
You know...I may have to talk to Byk. I might be on to something here. We could have 2 links on the home page for Derby Trail.com.

One of them would be www.theterroroftampa.com. This website could be beneficial in so many ways. I would post my stone cold money maker picks. In exchange for all the winning picks that I would give out, ya'll would donate back a small % of your winnings to a couple of good causes. The first part of the donation would go to the DerbyTrail.com site itself to help Steve offset the cost of getting this great place up and running. The second part of the donation would go to the wonderful charity HGPKKCDOTBIB. That stands for HelpGolfProKevKeepColonialDownsOffTrackBettingInBu siness.

The other link would be www.moneymakingmatchups.com. The same 2 great causes would be helped out again here.

I believe a petition is in order....LOL:D :D :D

GPK
08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
I thought you were making up these "match ups". Is this really something you can bet on?

I am kinda even right now. Out of the first seven races, I have three wins, one third and three NADAs, zilches and nothings. NOW WATCH I won't get diddly tomorrow in your contest.

How are you feeling by the way?

No Buffy, these are actual bets that I am steady making money off of on Pinnacle.com

Buffymommy
08-17-2006, 03:54 PM
No Buffy, these are actual bets that I am steady making money off of on Pinnacle.com

AWESOME DUDE! Glad to hear it!

OK, I will sign the petition...