PDA

View Full Version : i will now be selling my picks...

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 06:09 PM
starting monday...19.95 for a full card....hooves...message me for details..you will get my inside knowlage and whatch horses....:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:10 PM
starting monday...19.95 for a full card....hooves...message me for details..you will get my inside knowlage and whatch horses....:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Thats a little pricey bro.

chromer
06-04-2006, 06:16 PM
I'll be giving mine away. And it's worth what every penny I charge.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Thats a little pricey bro.
when you buy a ferrari you dont whine about price......if you play what i say you will make 1000s but thats up to you.....

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:19 PM
when you buy a ferrari you dont whine about price......if you play what i say you will make 1000s but thats up to you.....
LOL!!!!! I love that attitude. Mine are gonna be for sale soon also, but they will come with weekly bias reports and trip notes mailed to you as well as the Clocker info which Steve knows is worth thousands by itself come saratoga time in the baby races. havent decided on price packages yet. But will be daily, weekly, monthly and meet rates.

chromer
06-04-2006, 06:19 PM

I whined about the price of my Lexus. I'd f'in scream about the price of a Ferrrari.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:25 PM
I whined about the price of my Lexus. I'd f'in scream about the price of a Ferrrari.
DING DING DING!!! As Rome would say. Thats the post of the day folks!!! Great one Chromer!!!!

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 06:39 PM
DING DING DING!!! As Rome would say. Thats the post of the day folks!!! Great one Chromer!!!!
thats it i leave the guess work out of it if you play what i say you will afford one..:cool: :cool:

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 06:59 PM
keep in mind this is for the serious bettor..if you play 1 dollar exactas then this is not for you....but if your a player this is for you...

Danzig
06-04-2006, 07:20 PM
you guys aren't seriously going to start selling are you? what happened to posting picks and info for fun? or for comparison?

so much for group pick sixes in future i suppose....

oracle80
06-04-2006, 07:39 PM
you guys aren't seriously going to start selling are you? what happened to posting picks and info for fun? or for comparison?

so much for group pick sixes in future i suppose....

Zieg, I would never bone you guys, never!
But with all the work I do and good I do, be nice if people started doing "the right thing" Alysheba and Curt from the old board stand alone in class and honor so far. Thats right, I said Curt. Only the have expressed tokens of appreciation. They are gentlemen.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 07:44 PM
this was a joke on my part..............handicapping is a fun thing to do its what makes this game so good ....my plays are free...and allways will be....i love having put a horse in peoples mind and then it hits..making money for the people who come to steves site..thats my reward.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

GPK
06-04-2006, 07:52 PM
this was a joke on my part..............handicapping is a fun thing to do its what makes this game so good ....my plays are free...and allways will be....i love having put a horse in peoples mind and then it hits..making money for the people who come to steves site..thats my reward.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

F THAT...the terror will be ROLLING in $$$$ when his websites are up and running....

WWW.THETERROROFTAMPA.COM
WWW.THEKINGOFCOLONIAL.COM

cash, money orders or major credit cards only.....NO PERSONAL CHECKS.:D

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 07:54 PM
F THAT...the terror will be ROLLING in $$$$ when his websites are up and running....

WWW.THETERROROFTAMPA.COM
WWW.THEKINGOFCOLONIAL.COM

cash, money orders or major credit cards only.....NO PERSONAL CHECKS.:D
gpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...:cool: :cool:

GPK
06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
I do hope the domains are not already taken...

I am all over this....

*note to self....type up 2 weeks notice tomorrow*

oracle80
06-04-2006, 08:21 PM

Hooves I love you man, we are brothers in arms. And you know damn well anything I can do for you for your ass Im gonna do, so shut up!!! LOL!!
Guys, this was a vey good night, and wine is now flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I do hope the domains are not already taken...

I am all over this....

*note to self....type up 2 weeks notice tomorrow*
ILL BE YOUR FIRST CUSTOMER....nobody knows tampa like the terror......gpk...viewer testumonial...lmfao:cool: :cool:

GPK
06-04-2006, 08:25 PM
ILL BE YOUR FIRST CUSTOMER....nobody knows tampa like the terror......gpk...viewer testumonial...lmfao:cool: :cool:

whats a fair price????

we have until Dec 9th to negotiate:cool: :cool:

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 08:38 PM
People, buy his hats to support this site first. The guy puts up a site free of cost, send him some money first.

Suffolk Shippers
06-04-2006, 08:39 PM
People, buy his hats to support this site first. The guy puts up a site free of cost, send him some money first.

Speaking of, where are the hats for sale?

GPK
06-04-2006, 08:41 PM

I feel safe in saying I was one of the first that purchased a hat.

GPK
06-04-2006, 08:58 PM
In all seriousness....I would never pay anyone for their picks. I have played very few picks that have been given to me by anyone. I will take what others say into consideration and If I happend to agree with what they say after looking at my information, then I will make a bet. If I don't agree with what they say, I don't bet it, plain and simple.

That being said...I NEVER EVER bet a horse someone tells me to without my own study of the horse. The ONLY person I want to be responsible IF I lose money on a race, IS ME.

Hooves has given me some great horse that paid TONS over the past few months, but after I looked at the forms and PP's, I didn't agree with what he saw, so I didn't bet them. I have missed out on some very nice priced winners, but it's the chance we all take.

Again, 98% of the bets I make, I make based on my own work and opinions. I have ZERO problem if I lose a bet because I made a mistake. I have a BIG problem losing a bet because of blind trust in others.

Cajungator26
06-04-2006, 09:00 PM
In all seriousness....I would never pay anyone for their picks. I have played very few picks that have been given to me by anyone. I will take what others say into consideration and If I happend to agree with what they say after looking at my information, then I will make a bet. If I don't agree with what they say, I don't bet it, plain and simple.

That being said...I NEVER EVER bet a horse someone tells me to without my own study of the horse. The ONLY person I want to be responsible IF I lose money on a race, IS ME.

Hooves has given me some great horse that paid TONS over the past few months, but after I looked at the forms and PP's, I didn't agree with what he saw, so I didn't bet them. I have missed out on some very nice priced winners, but it's the chance we all take.

Again, 98% of the bets I make, I make based on my own work and opinions. I have ZERO problem if I lose a bet because I made a mistake. I have a BIG problem losing a bet because of blind trust in others.

Well ****, there's my problem... I blindly trust others.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Sorry but from what I understand and have learned from listening to this person you cal (this Guy) by the way his name is Steve Byk. That is what this is not about.