PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead

NTamm1215
11-04-2009, 07:16 AM
I suggest, if you're interested, in setting up a free account at www.attheraces.com (no affiliation with Steve's show) and watch this horse's replays. I think he's going to run a huge race.

NT

Scav
11-04-2009, 09:05 AM
I suggest, if you're interested, in setting up a free account at www.attheraces.com (no affiliation with Steve's show) and watch this horse's replays. I think he's going to run a huge race.

NT

The problem is that Frank Lyons is telling the whole backside he is going to run huge and how Brian Meehan was dead set on running in him in the Juv Fillies, I have a feeling you are looking at 8/1 or lower on this one because anyone that has been watching The Works, is sick of Frank talking about the horse by now :)

NTamm1215
11-04-2009, 09:08 AM
The problem is that Frank Lyons is telling the whole backside he is going to run huge and how Brian Meehan was dead set on running in him in the Juv Fillies, I have a feeling you are looking at 8/1 or lower on this one because anyone that has been watching The Works, is sick of Frank talking about the horse by now :)

I suppose you mean turf, unless you were going to perform the gender change upon your arrival to SA.

I think with two Pletchers, Lookin at Lucky, Gales telling everyone about Aspire:) , a Godolphin, D'Funnybone, and the love Doctor Kenny McPeek having horses in there he might get a tad overlooked.

Seriously, 8-1 on this guy would be value IMO. The race against older horses was awesome and he looks like a horse who's crying out for more distance. The breeding is good for synthetics, he's won left-handed, gets lasix and starts for a trainer who has won with imports before. All systems go.

NT

Scav
11-04-2009, 09:14 AM
I suppose you mean turf, unless you were going to perform the gender change upon your arrival to SA.

I think with two Pletchers, Lookin at Lucky, Gales telling everyone about Aspire:) , a Godolphin, D'Funnybone, and the love Doctor Kenny McPeek having horses in there he might get a tad overlooked.

Seriously, 8-1 on this guy would be value IMO. The race against older horses was awesome and he looks like a horse who's crying out for more distance. The breeding is good for synthetics, he's won left-handed, gets lasix and starts for a trainer who has won with imports before. All systems go.

NT

Yeah, busy and fire fingers, brain to computer sometimes isn't fluid.

Your right though, to me the racing against elders is the most impressive part

GBBob
11-04-2009, 09:15 AM

NT

And I particularly don't want that type of 'information' promulgated here.

Coach Pants
11-04-2009, 09:19 AM
His form seemed to tail off after OK Computer.

I'll pass.

NTamm1215
11-04-2009, 09:20 AM
His form seemed to tail off after OK Computer.

I'll pass.

What a letdown, I figured it was 2/5 you'd run me over if I said watch Radiohead's replays or deal with the Karma Police. I would have deserved it.

NT

Coach Pants
11-04-2009, 09:22 AM
What a letdown, I figured it was 2/5 you'd run me over if I said watch Radiohead's replays or deal with the Karma Police. I would have deserved it.

NT

Yeah it was too easy.

Seriously I hope this horse loses. The name plus the fact that Frank Lyons is touting him is too much.

randallscott35
11-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Yes Frank has beaten this one to death. No thanks

The Indomitable DrugS
11-04-2009, 06:04 PM
You can get 19/1 on Radiohead right now.

RockHardTen1985
11-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Serling just picked 1-8 in this race.

The Indomitable DrugS
11-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Link?

Bigsmc
11-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Link?

Facebook.

philcski
11-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Facebook.

i laughed

The Indomitable DrugS
11-04-2009, 06:43 PM
There must have been something in the water on my block growing up.

Facebook is where I found out that just about everyone my age from my block when I was growing up are all as big or even bigger Internet attention whores than I am. Pretty hard to believe.

I'm left to leave these people comments like "on todays episode of Pay Attention To Me ...."

RockHardTen1985
11-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Link?

He made his picks on the NYRA show... It shows on FSN in NY. He picked 1,8 in there... Candy Man in the sprint.... I forgot the others and Im to lazy to watch it again... He hates Zenyatta though, he said she would have lost the Distaff. He likes Zacinto in the Mile, I have herd that 3 times tonight now.

hockey2315
11-04-2009, 07:17 PM
He made his picks on the NYRA show... It shows on FSN in NY. He picked 1,8 in there... Candy Man in the sprint.... I forgot the others and Im to lazy to watch it again... He hates Zenyatta though, he said she would have lost the Distaff. He likes Zacinto in the Mile, I have herd that 3 times tonight now.

Great minds think alike.

Who did he pick in the classic?

RockHardTen1985
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Great minds think alike.

Who did he pick in the classic?

One of those pigs you liked, with Einstein...

Dont flatter yourself.... Shockingly he likes Seventh Street and says " Im betting her to win"

hockey2315
11-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Well I guess even the great Little Andy can be wrong once in a while.

freddymo
11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Well I guess even the great Little Andy can be wrong once in a while.

The guy is perhaps the best 20 claimer handicapper in the land... He wouldn't know a stakes horse from a Porterhouse at Luger's.. In other words, Listen to Byk he is a Pro's pro

PatCummings
11-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Love this horse - and I haven't heard any of Frank's touting. He ran a magnificent race in the Nunthorpe and then showed an explosive kick in the Middle Park. The Spencer ride is an absolute toss, he misplaced the horse, obviously. Thrilled to see Dwyer still on him here - that may be one way to retain value. I'll love 8-1 as well.

Scurlogue Champ
11-04-2009, 09:18 PM

NT

I had a nice dream last night that he was left high and dry when the running started.

jms62
11-05-2009, 03:45 AM
The guy is perhaps the best 20 claimer handicapper in the land... He wouldn't know a stakes horse from a Porterhouse at Luger's.. In other words, Listen to Byk he is a Pro's pro
When it comes to picking 90.00 Obsucre Euros with Dark Form, Hockey is your man.