PDA

View Full Version : Delaware Race 8

GPK
08-15-2006, 02:51 PM
January Rain

GPK
08-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Dumps the rider right out of the gate....thats about right for my biggest bet of the day. I do hope Caraballo is allright.

dr. fager
08-15-2006, 03:06 PM
man, thought you'd have switched to Philly by now....LOL

GPK
08-15-2006, 03:13 PM
man, thought you'd have switched to Philly by now....LOL

LOL....should have played there today.

dr. fager
08-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Just don't bet the Arabians buddy...I think a lot of you.

GPK
08-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Just don't bet the Arabians buddy...I think a lot of you.

I don't bet animals that I can run faster than:D

dr. fager
08-15-2006, 03:20 PM
I actually like watching them run, their tails stick straight out....it's amusing.

GPK
08-15-2006, 03:27 PM
I actually like watching them run, their tails stick straight out....it's amusing.

Yeah....6 panels in 1:18

ninetoone
08-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah....6 panels in 1:18

Wait, are we talking about The Tin Man again??

Oh, you're talking Arabians...sorry!!

:)

GPK
08-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Wait, are we talking about The Tin Man again??

Oh, you're talking Arabians...sorry!!

:)

lol.....great one..

Gander
08-15-2006, 04:10 PM
LOL, if the Tin Man ran 6F in 1:18, then how fast did the rest of them run?

A grade one winner in the premier turf race of the year outside the BC.

Doesnt matter how he got it done. He did. Get over it.

ninetoone
08-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I like The Tin Man. I really do. I'll like him even more as a bettor the next time he races in that company. He stole the race....aint nothin' wrong with that, but let's call a spade a spade. Most of the credit should actually go to Espinoza, in my opinion.

GPK
08-15-2006, 04:21 PM
I like The Tin Man. I really do. I'll like him even more as a bettor the next time he races in that company. He stole the race....aint nothin' wrong with that, but let's call a spade a spade. Most of the credit should actually go to Espinoza, in my opinion.

Don't forget to give all the other jockey's their credit too....they were incredibly generous in letting Victor and TTM jog like they did. Very kind of those guys.

Gander
So if a horse like ENglish Channel or Cacique sat off of a hypothetical duel between Tin Man and Ace going 23.4 and won, their victories would have been deemed more worthy.

I just dont understand you guys who regard a wire to wire victory like this as phony.

Sort of like saying Tiger Woods going Thurs through Sunday in the lead doesnt count as much, hmmmmm? Hmmmmm?

ninetoone
Don't forget to give all the other jockey's their credit too....they were incredibly generous in letting Victor and TTM jog like they did. Very kind of those guys.

That's true.

Gander
08-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, Garrett and Ace should have dueled with the Tin Man so Todd Plectcher could win another big stake. Just what everybody needs.

ninetoone
08-15-2006, 04:23 PM
So if a horse like ENglish Channel or Cacique sat off of a hypothetical duel between Tin Man and Ace going 23.4 and won, their victories would have been deemed more worthy.

I just dont understand you guys who regard a wire to wire victory like this as phony.

Sort of like saying Tiger Woods going Thurs through Sunday in the lead doesnt count as much, hmmmmm? Hmmmmm?

I have reported you to the analogy police for that one.

No, it's not like saying that at all :)

GPK
08-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Yes, Garrett and Ace should have dueled with the Tin Man so Todd Plectcher could win another big stake. Just what everybody needs.

THATS WHAT I NEEDED:D :D

GPK
08-15-2006, 04:36 PM

I never said the win was a phony....but it was an absolute gift and a total toss when handicapping for races in the fall.

Gander
08-15-2006, 04:47 PM
No Kev, that wasnt thrown at you.

Lets not forget Cacique's win in the Manhattan was wire to wire.

The great Lure won most of his races wire to wire if I am not mistaken.

Skip Away won a bunch like that as well.

Doh!

ninetoone
08-15-2006, 04:55 PM

Doh!

Obviously someone needs the zip code to the state of denial. Oh well, I tried. I think you should crush The Tin Man the next time he races this company. Really. Tell all of your friends too.

When it's over, I'll try again. Maybe we'll even go over this old saying you may have heard of...it's called...are you ready...

Pace makes the Race.....whoa!!!

Gander
08-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Perhaps the connections of Cacique should seriously consider having this guy go to the lead since its the way he won his only grade 1.

I dont recall anyone on here downgrading that victory?

Maybe its a West Coast bias thing.

GPK
08-15-2006, 05:41 PM

Doh!

and Caciques Manhattan was even slower than the Arl. Million:D