PDA

View Full Version : Juv Filly Turf

randallscott35
11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Can the Euros help me on some of theirs in here? I swear I haven't a clue where to go on this one.

brockguy
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
I think Lillie is O'Briens best chance of a win. She should improve for the step up in trip. i dont know much about Junia Tepzia and I can't even say much about collateral form, but her listed win is rated just 3 pounds shy of Lillie's best.. Elusive Galaxy has already lost to Lillie this year.

mclem0822
11-03-2009, 07:52 PM
I think Lillie is O'Briens best chance of a win. She should improve for the step up in trip. i dont know much about Junia Tepzia and I can't even say much about collateral form, but her listed win is rated just 3 pounds shy of Lillie's best.. Elusive Galaxy has already lost to Lillie this year.I was able to watch one of her races, she looked like she's got a nice kick. I'm just not sure what she beat in there.

tiznowthegreat
11-03-2009, 07:58 PM
I think Lillie is O'Briens best chance of a win. She should improve for the step up in trip. i dont know much about Junia Tepzia and I can't even say much about collateral form, but her listed win is rated just 3 pounds shy of Lillie's best.. Elusive Galaxy has already lost to Lillie this year.

Do you think then that Elusive Galaxy might be worth a stab at what might be 4 or 5 times the price since she only lost by a couple? I think her first in NA might increase her price significantly.

NTamm1215
11-03-2009, 08:04 PM
I think Lillie Langtry is gonna have a hard time quickening in the short stretch, especially with snooze button Murtagh aboard. She was strong when she finally kicked in in the Tattersalls race but she also seemed to have beaten a rather soft bunch that day.

I really wanted to play Hatheer hoping that Rose Catherine would get excluded but she's in and I think they'll ruin each other.

NT

hockey2315
11-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Tapitsfly.

mclem0822
11-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Tapitsfly.Hockey, you beat me to the punch. Can she sit a nice trip here and be right there to pounce or what?

hockey2315
11-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Hockey, you beat me to the punch. Can she sit a nice trip here and be right there to pounce or what?

I think she's obviously a turf horse and I expect her to turn in a career best effort by a lot. We'll see if she's good enough. Also a little interested in Hatheer and Junia Tepzia, but I think she gets bet hard.

Scav
11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I think she's obviously a turf horse and I expect her to turn in a career best effort by a lot. We'll see if she's good enough. Also a little interested in Hatheer and Junia Tepzia, but I think she gets bet hard.

she also worked pretty good the other day at Santa Anita, on the lawn. She is a 'use'

Sightseek
11-04-2009, 09:08 AM
I think Lillie Langtry is gonna have a hard time quickening in the short stretch, especially with snooze button Murtagh aboard. She was strong when she finally kicked in in the Tattersalls race but she also seemed to have beaten a rather soft bunch that day.

I really wanted to play Hatheer hoping that Rose Catherine would get excluded but she's in and I think they'll ruin each other.

NT

One of us is going to be a lot happier than the other because I really, really like her and think the ground will be to her liking.

DaTruth
11-05-2009, 01:02 AM

NT

Lillie Langtry really had no late response in the Moyglare Stud. It is interesting that Elusive Galaxy, who finished about two behind her in the Debutante, didn't exactly shine in the Natalma.

By process of elimination, if I like a Euro, it is going to be Junia Tepzia. That said, I'm leaning toward Jungle Tale. If Asmussen didn't think she had a chance in this spot, she most likely would have shown up in the La Senorita.

chucklestheclown
11-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Isn't Junia who threw her rider before her work? I look at that as a negative for some reason. O'Brien is on record as saying the filly is his best chance for a win.:$: